Chapter Thirty-One: Forever Royal.

Today was Sofia's graduation from Royal prep and I have a surprise for her. I've taken her to the village where I've been making it. We arrived at our old Shoe Shop where I have it stored. I brought her inside where everything still looked the same as how we left it. I opened a curtain to reveal a pink dress I made for her. Sofia got dressed and met me outside. She looked great. We made our way back to the castle. 

"I can't believe this'll be my last day of Royal Prep," Sofia said

"I still can't believe you went to Royal Prep. Or that I'm close to becoming a sorceress," I said, "We have come a long way."

Sofia sighed.

"Are you alright, Sofia?" I asked

"The other students chose me to give a speech at graduation," Sofia said.

"Oh, that's great!"

"I know. If I only knew what to say. After all these years, what do you tell everyone on such a big day?"

She has a point. I wouldn't know what to say either. I don't know what happens to sorceresses' when they finish their training but I hope that doesn't involve speeches. I'm not the greatest at them. 

'It's not that far from our village to the castle but it seems that I've come such a long way. At first, I thought I wasn't ready to be royal but I proved I belong, I proved I'm here to stay. So when I stand in front of all those who I care about, I want to rise and shine but still, there is a little doubt. I really want to wow 'em but I'm not sure just how I'm gonna find the right things to say on such a big day,' Sofia said as we arrived at the castle

'I never thought you would wind up being a Princess but I'm proud how very much you have grown. You may have started as a young girl from the village but you proved you are strong, you proved it on your own. So when you stand in front of all those whom you care about, I know you'll rise and shine. Of that, I haven't any doubt. Just like the stars above you, forever will I love you. I'm sure you'll discover the way on such a big day,' I said smiling. 

I left to let her get ready for her graduation. I went to Cedric who had a gift for Sofia. It was a tiara with the ruies she made for him. He said it was a gift from both of us because she helped us a lot recently. I go there with Cedric to give Sofia our present a crown.

'Remember Princess you helped us become good and gain back Roland's trust. Well now these rubies will fit your crown to a T,' We said.

I go outside with Sofia and we leave to go to her graduation from Royal Prep. Patty and her family arrive because her kids are also graduating from Royal Prep. Everyone gets to the graduation ceremony. Sofia gives her speech with Desmond. The graduates start singing the alma mater. Everyone heads back to the castle for the party. Cedric and I arrive to add a little magic touch to the party. A woman, who's name would later be revealed as Vor, arrived and everyone tried to defend the castle from her.

Cedric and I defend Roland and try to defend him again when Wormwood and Abu takes our wands. I hid as everyone gets hit by Vor's spell and watched as Vor take the crown from Roland and burn it. Everyone goes to Cedric's tower. Vor started to transform the castle and the kingdom in her own image. This isn't good. I have to do something. But what? I don't know what spell could defeat someone as powerful as Vor. Come on, think! Maybe the patronus charm. But I need a very happy memory to cast it. I don't have many. But I should be able to think of one.

So, I snuck around as to not be caught by any guards. I soon saw Sofia hiding and, when the coast was clear, I ran to her. I followed her to where our family and friends were and she transformed into a bird while I distracted the guards. When it was time, I used the Stupefy spell to stun the guards. The whole family came out of the tower and we all headed for the boat. We escaped the kingdom. I hugged Cedric, happy he's safe.