Chapter Forty-Nine: Most Chaotically

Madisyn was also distracted from the whole school thing. She wanted to confess to Greylock but she was scared to do it. She had been talking to (Y/N) about it for weeks now and never once made a move. (Y/N) has told her mutable times to tell him but she just hesitates and never does it. 

"You're never going to have a life with him if you don't say something. He doesn't trust you with his heart because you obeyed Tom when he told you to steal Cedric," (Y/N) said

"I told him I was sorry," Madisyn said.

"He thinks you played him so that's not enough. You have to tell him or you'll just be waiting for a confession from him. But that won't happen after you did that to him. You have to do it yourself."

"I'm just so scared."

"Scared? You? Come on. Is this the same Madisyn who stood up to her evil cousin? Listen up now, I've got a story to tell 'bout a girl who never lets any of her friends down. Chalk full of kindness but that sure ain't all. 'Cause, when anybody needs her she will answer the call. She'll risk her life for critters, from a bear down to a bee. 'Cause nothin's more important to her than their safety. Listen up now, a girl like that can take on any challenge at a drop of a hat.'

'Madisyn, you are one of a kind. Won't you open up your eyes? It's just a matter of time 'till you find you're no scaredy-cat. That ain't true It's about time that you see what you can really do firsthand. 'Cause you can. Yes, you can. Better listen to me. You can. Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Listen up now, you've seen far worse than this. You've conquered every villain and we're never remiss.'

'I'm countin' on you to do what is right. I need my friend beside me when I enter the fight. Asgard's in danger and it really needs our aid with me right there beside you. there's no need to be afraid. Listen up now, the time has come. Let's send those fears back wherever they came from. Madisyn, you are one of a kind. Won't you open up your eyes? It's just a matter of time 'till you find you're no scaredy-cat. That ain't true.'

'It's about time that you see what you can really do firsthand. 'Cause you can. Yes, you can. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah you can! Yee Haw! Listen up now, the time has come. Let's send those fears back wherever they came from. Madisyn, you are one of a kind. Won't you open up your eyes? It's just a matter of time 'till you find that you can. Yes, you can. Won't you open up your eyes? It's just a matter of time 'till you find you're no scaredy-cat. That ain't true. It's about time that you see what you can really do.'

Madisyn was still unsure. Would he really say yes? There's only one way to find out. (Y/N) helped Madisyn set up some kind of date for the two. It was just a dinner in the dining hall. Madisyn wasn't sure this would work but (Y/N) assured her it would. (Y/N) sent a letter to Greylock inviting him back to Asgard. Knowing this probably had something to do with Madiyn, he was reluctant to go. But King Magnus encouraged him to go. Well, what has he got to lose? Not much. So, he met Madisyn at the castle.

They greeted each other and Madisyn led him to the dining room. He was quick to realize what this was about but decided not to argue and just enjoy his time. They ate, talked, and drank. Madisyn tried to bring up the past and the time she accidentally played him, he didn't want to even hear about it. He may have forgiven her but that doesn't mean he wants to talk about t. He had seen enough. Greylock made that clear to her and that gave her the message that he didn't want to take their friendship any further.

She ran off in tears. She finally gave confessing a try only for it to go up in flames. She didn't want to do what Tom said. She was scared about what would happen if she didn't obey him. She went to a balcony where she continued to cry. There's no point in trying anymore.

'Don't know why I did it. Don't know why I gave in. Now my heart is breaking. I won't be made a fool again. I thought he was honest when I looked into his eyes but look at where that's got me. My life has been a lie....' Madisyn said in tears.

Greylock had followed her and heard what she had to say. He felt bad now. And, for the first time in years, love for her. He tried to sing back to her.

 'I feel a connection. We... yadayada harmonize,' Greylock tried, 'Our bond cannot be broken. Though... Magnus might criticize. You see, I've gone mad. Descended periodically because I...Because I... F-Fell...down?'

 'And I've been falling faster with every moment we spend,' Madisyn said looking at him

'We'll dance tonight and after...'

"Promise we're more than just friends?"

Greylock took her hands in his, "much more. I... I love you, Madisyn!"

They smiled at each other and hugged. They started singing over each other.

'We have a connection. Let's face it we harmonize. Our bond cannot be broken. Who cares if they criticize?' Madisyn asked smiling

'I've met an odd girl who's unlike any other. She has changed my whole world and right now I discover and I know that I have a heart,' Greylock said smiling

 'Because I fell for you Most chaotically,' They said smiling

So, their relationship lasted a long time. They all helped each other with something that had been bothering them all their lives. They all found their true loves. But they still have a long way to go. They'll have to face their biggest challenge yet.