Prologue🦋

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

We both were really happy. Being in the happiest relationship of all. Our whole day went by just cuddling, clinging and eating. Ofcourse we did other things too. I loved him very much. I never had the thought of loosing him, but that one uneventful night, that one bad dream changed my whole life. I still wonder how did that thought even come in my mind? Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Jeon Taehyung, married to one of the most famous and dangerous mafias of all, yes you guessed it right. I'm married to Jeon Jungkook.
Well, you might be thinking that why am I telling you my story but you'll get to know soon. I want to tell you all what I have learned from my life.
~Fear is something you don't have, it develops. It craves for your feelings, making it your weakness.
~Don't let your fear take over you. Make it your strength so that when the time comes you make the fear, fear itself. (Uhhh, I didn't write that, anyways)

Now, it all started from that night....... 🌙🌃

A/n- so this was the prologue. How are you liking the idea of the story so far?💜
Do vote and comment! I would love to read them!🖤
Do follow for notifications for my further books :)
I'll be back with another update soon! Stay tuned!