Chapter 12~ Doctor's appointment

*This chapter contains mpreg. If you don't like it then you are free to skip this chapter*

And the above pic was taken by me. I recently visited the hills and the view was breathtaking! Thought of sharing! 💜

This is a short chapter
_______________

Taehyung's POV

I've been feeling sick for a while now. I don't know what's happening. I feel like vomiting every morning. Kook has also been witnessing everything and told me take a doctor's appointment. So here I am at the front of the clinic.

No one's Pov

Taehyung went inside the clinic. He was somewhat nervous. He went to the reception area to ask for the appointment.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" A woman in her 40s asked Taehyung.

"Umm, ma'am I would like to have an appointment with Dr. Kim Seok Jin please." Taehyung said.

"Sure sir, please wait in the room. I'll call you." She replied.

Taehyung slightly nodded and went to wait for his turn.

After some time....

"Sir please come with me" the lady told.

Taehyung took a deep breath and made his way towards the doctor.

'It will be fine' he whispered to himself and opened the door.

"Hello Taehyung! How are you doing?" Jin smiled.

"Hello Doctor, I'm doing good how about you?" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"It's been great so how may I help you?" Jin asked

"I have been experiencing this nauseous feeling every day at first I thought it was just morning sickness but there has been a loss of fatigue too." Taehyung answered.

"Let's check, shall we?" Jin said.

Taehyung opened his mouth to answer but got interrupted by the call.

"Just a second" Taehyung excused himself and smiled while looking at the caller id.

On call....

"Hello?" He said

"Baby, I'm on my way to the clinic are you already there? I looked for you at home but couldn't find you." A worried Jungkook said.

" Yes I'm here kookie, I'll tell the doctor to wait for a bit okay? Come fast!" Taehyung giggled

"Cominggggg" he replied in a sing song manner.

Taehyung smiled to himself and then told the doctor to wait for some time.

After some time.... (I think I write after some time many times. Idk I'm just so lazy😂)

The door of the cabin was opened by non other than Jeon Jungkook who was dripping with sweat like he had run a marathon.

"What happened mr.jeon? You ran a marathon did you?" Jin asked laughing.

"N-no doc, I-i just wanted to come fast that's it. Please start the checkup." Jungkook replied taking deep breaths to calm his fast heart beat.

"Sure, come Taehyung lie here".

Taehyung lied down and held Jungkook's hand.

"It's going to be fine bub, I'm here with you okay?" Jungkook calmed him.

Jin then lifted taehyung's shirt and spread some gel on his stomach making him jerk a bit because of the cold feeling.

"It'll take a few minutes okay? Stay relaxed." Jin said and held a transducer in his hand while moving it.

The sudden sound of heart beating could be heard which made both of them surprised.

Taehyung sobbed cupping his mouth in shock. While Jungkook had his mouth agape while the happiness started spreading through his body. He made a fist and did a yeah in the air which made both the doctor and Taehyung chuckle.

They both looked at each other and Jungkook then placed a chaste kiss on his forehead which made the other smile widely

"Congratulations Mr and Mr Jeon. You're both going to be dads." Jin told out.

"Thank you" they both said in unison.

This moment was perfect. Their life will now totally change because of the arrival of the baby soon. But one thing which will never change will be the love they have for eachother.

_______________

Taehyung's POV

"It was such a magical moment for both of us. The little heart beating was enough for us to be in content. This was just the beginning of our happiness. There was more to come you know." Taehyung chuckled.

"That's wonderful to know! And congrats! Well what kinds of happiness did you see coming after that?" The mc asked.

"Umm, what happened was" Taehyung said.

To be continued.....

A/n- hey guys! I hope you are doing good. I'm sorry for the short chapter. This book is going to end soon and I can't seem to believe that actually. I'm sorry if I did some mistakes. I hope you liked this chapter! Do comment and vote!
Love you! ❤️

 I hope you liked this chapter! Do comment and vote! Love you! ❤️

I'll go now, byeee!

I'll go now, byeee!