Chapter 18~ Happily Ever After / Epilogue

Do listen to the song above! It would surely add a great affect!

Let's gettt itt!

...............

No one's Pov

It was Sunday, which meant 'Family Time' for the Jeon's.

It was 6am in the morning when the whole house was set on fire. Well not fire, but a little boy( not so little he is 8 years I think) dancing up and down shouting in the whole house.

Taejun ran to his parent's room and jumped on thier bed causing them to groan in pain but smile to see their little bunny tiger so eager.

"Jun-ah go back to sleep okay? Let us sleep for a while." Jungkook sighed and put his head in the crook of his lover's neck.

Taehyung giggled but took his attention to Jun.

"Jun, come here. Let's sleep for a while okay?" Taehyung said.

"Appa, but today is Sunday! How can you both forget!! Hurry up and wake up!!!" Taejun shouted again and started jumping again.

"Dada come on wake up, you can eat appa later okay?" Jun shrugged.

"What did you say Jun?" Taehyung was now indeed shocked to hear that from his son and was internally blushing too.

Jun internally slapped himself because he knew he would surely get a good beating from his appa now.

On the other hand Jungkook was controlling his laugh. 'Well I surely taught my son good' he thought to himself and hurriedly scurried off from the bed into the bathroom.

"GET THE DUCK HERE JEON, WHAT ALL THINGS ARE YOU TEACHING OUR SON!" Taehyung ran behind Jungkook now holding a baseball bat in his hand. (Don't ask me how did the bat get there, I don't even know myself 🙂😂)

And Jun was sighing as he was used to this drama. This is what actually happens everyday in the Jeon household.

After freshening up, Taehyung went downstairs to make breakfast for his family.

He soon made Jun's favourite pancakes with chocolate syrup on his demand. He also made bacon and eggs.

They all were now seated on the dining table. Silence filled over the table until Jun decided to speak.

"Appa and dada you both remember our icecream Sunday right?" Jun looked at them with puppy eyes.

Both of them internally cooed at their child and decided to speak.

"Jun-ah finish your breakfast and then we'll go okay?" Jungkook replied.

Just as Jun heard it, he clapped his hands and got up and quickly went up to his parents and pecked both of their cheeks giggling.

The dual personality sure goes through the family.🌝

----------

At the icecream parlour...

"Dada come on, move fast!" Jun scolded.

"We are coming baby wait" Jungkook replied.

Soon they entered the icecream shop.