Chapter 9~ Hurt?

*REWIND*

*REWIND*

"NOOOO TAEEE!"

*REWIND*

___________________________

The car drive was peaceful, jamming to their favorite songs, holding hands, sharing lovable looks, eating each other's faces ( well not completely, they had other food too. But I think they prefer that more.)

They both reached Daegu and were now walking down a dark, creepy alleyway to reach their base.

"I don't feel good kook" Taehyung said while shivering with fear.

"It's fine bub, I'm here right." Jungkook said holding onto the other's waist.

They reached the base shortly and the first thing they saw was how the back was completely turned into ashes.

"Stay here babe, I'll go check okay? Don't move from here." Jungkook strictly told. He made his way towards the back of the base hearing an okay from Taehyung.

Worried is a short word to tell how both of them felt for eachother, mostly Jungkook. Why? Because this is the first time he has brought Taehyung with him. It's not that he hasn't been to any of the bases but this base was the one he never wanted him to see or even come.

Taehyung's POV

It's been a while now why hasn't he come back? I thought to myself when I heard a shout. I knew it was Jungkook.

"Should I go? But Jungkook told me not to. But nothing will happen right? My kookie might be in danger. I'm not dying so I'll just go and check. It's fine Taehyung, Jungkook will not be mad." I said to myself and made my way to check what had happened.

It was all dark so it was really hard for me to see something. I was walking along the light which was coming through a small bulb.
Was I  hearing things or is there someone walking behind me? I questioned myself trembling from the fear.

I stopped at my track and turned around to see no one. It's creepy I thought and shrugged it off and started walking again.

I reached the back successfully but I couldn't hear anything when suddenly small whimpers started crossing my ear.

I thought of shouting his name so that I can know where he might be.

"Jungkook?" I shouted.

I heard slight whispers and I started to follow them. I reached the centre of the room when I saw a person tied up.

"J-jungkook is that you?" I asked with a fear in my voice.

"Umm hshaguabfidwyevgg" Jungkook tried to make out a sentence but he couldn't as his mouth was taped.

Taehyung rushed towards him to help him when suddenly a voice stopped him.

"LONG TIME NO SEE TAEHYUNG. ARE YOU STILL JEON'S SLUT?" A cocky laugh invaded the room.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked

"Your baddest dream? I'm kidding. I'm surprised that Jeon never introduced me. Should I do the honors then? I'm Park Young Suk, leader of the mafia group 'Blood moon'. " He stated.

"What do you want from us?" I asked.

"Nothing as such. I just want..... 'You' ". He laughed.

"Are you insane or something? Can't you see I'm married. And why would you even think I'll be going with you. You look like a used potato." I sassed. I don't know where is this confidence coming from but I'm sure it will do nothing bad.

"Oh really now? Fine then. Playing hard to get I see. Then you'll be fine with Jungkook to get shot right?"

"Stop it. Shoot me if you want but don't even dare to hurt him." I said.

Jungkook's POV

That stupid bastard tied me up. Where did he even come from?
And he wants my tae huh... Not
over my dead body.

I saw something shining in the dark which looked like a knife. I used it to cut the ropes.

No one's Pov

"So, pretty boy why don't come with me?" Young Suk asked.

"YOU THINK HE'LL GO WITH YOU? YOU FUCKING BASTARD. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM." A voice shouted.

Just as Taehyung heard a voice he snapped his head towards him. 'Jungkook' he whispered.
He started tearing up. It was the breaking point for him.

"Oh Jeon. Silly Jeon. Do you think that I would really want that slut huh?" He laughed

"Oh please, I have hundreds of them. Why would I waste my time on such a filthy piece of shit?" He continued

"Never ever talk about my baby like that or else" Jungkook shouted.

"What? You'll shoot me? But I will not let that happen. You see, I came with a plan to destroy you. I know you don't fear anything, but you sure value a special person don't you? So I thought why not just let that person die. Wouldn't that be great?" He said

"Guys come out and hold mr Jeon so that he can watch his love die in front of his own eyes. And he would not be able to do anything" he continued while laughing shortly and then pinning down Taehyung with a gun on his head.

"YOU DARE HURT HIM AND I'LL SCREW YOUR LIFE FOREVER YOUNG SUK! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! DON'T YOU GET THAT?" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Don't, I said don't!" He continued but no was listening.

"Say bye bye to him Jeon" suk laughed tremendously again and took some steps back.

"Don't!"

"It's fine Jungkook, you'll be fine. I love you. I did and I always will." Taehyung said weeping.

*BANG* *BANG*

"NOOOOOOOO!"

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

To be continued......

A/n- hey guys! I know I said that I will not be able to update but I just can't seem to stay away from wattpad. Hehe.
And I was having some problems with uploading this because of network issues. I inserted a pic for park young suk but nothing was happening. And if you find any mistakes I'm sorry for the same too. I'm not so good with the action scenes and all.

Anyways hope you liked it! Do vote and comment!💜

Love you!♥️

I'll go now! Byeee!