Chapter 7 ~ Making love

Sorry not sorry for this 🙈And this author is innocent 🙂

And this author is innocent 🙂

Smut ahead ⚠️

Let's get into the chapter!!

No one's Pov

Jungkook carried Taehyung bridal style and gently placed him on the bed. Their eyes filled with lust, making them both loose their minds and just wanting to ravish the other.

He got on top of him and kissed him softly. This went for sometime when suddenly Jungkook asked something which took Taehyung off-guard.

"Can I make love to you?" Jungkook asked.

"No need to ask kookie, I'm yours" Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook in a gentle kiss making them both moan.

It's been years but still both of them love the way the others lips taste making them want to savour them every now and then.

Jungkook broke the kiss and started nipping on taehyung's neck making love bites. Taehyung made his way to jungkook's hair and tightened his grip enjoying the moment.

He made his way to his chest, pinching one of his pink buds and leaving the other under his tongue's control licking and sucking it teasingly, making the other arch his back in pleasure.

The room was filled with sinful moans, escaping from their mouths. Their bodies were covered with sweat and their eyes with love for each other. Both of them were controlling themselves not to go wild.

Jungkook slid his hands under taehyung's tshirt removing it from the younger and the other doing the same. He once again initiated a tender kiss which Taehyung needfully reciprocated.

They broke the kiss and soon Taehyung was on top of Jungkook kissing his face leaving no place untouched.

"Let me love you kookie" he whispered in his lover's ears sending shivers through the other's spine.

He bent down and slipped the other's sweatpant freeing his throbbing hard Jungkook jr. ( 😂 I'm wheezing out ).

He touched jk jr with his fingers, letting his tongue slowly caress the slit and pocking on it teasingly. He gave kitten licks and gently wrapped his hands around the lengh taking him fully into his mouth.

"Ahhh nghhhngghh" Jungkook moaned.

"You're taking me well baby, taking daddy so good. Your mouth does w-wonders babe ahhh" he continued.

Taehyung looked him into the eye not breaking the eye contact and somewhat feeling proud that only he can make his Jungkook feel like this.