Chapter 17~ Our little sunshine

Get ready with your tissue boxes as you might as well cry or die from laughter or both.

This whole chapter will be in the third person POV.

Get ready for a long ass chapter!

Let's gettt itt!🌙

----------------

No one's POV

Jungkook opened his eyes vigorously as his head came in contact with a cold surface. Mentally cursing the wall he looked around and saw the time.

'Ahhh, I might have dozed off. Wait, I should check up on tae' he thought to himself and made his way towards taehyung's ward.

He peeked through the door and saw a heartbreaking sight.

His bub was once again covered with those filthy wires attached to him. That stupid little cardiac monitor continuously beeping. 'Why do I have to be the cause of everything?' he blamed himself, anger reflecting in his eyes.

He went inside and sat beside tae picking his hands ever so slightly from his stomach and softly caressing them, not wanting to wake him up.

"You know tae, you don't deserve this. Never ever in my life had I thought to see you like this. I think it's time to tell you right? When we first got together you always asked me that why did we had so many coincidences. Meeting in cafes or mall or parks or grocery stores and what not." Jungkook lightly chuckled with fresh new evident tears flowing down his face.

"We were both young when I first saw you. The moment I saw you was like the turning point in my life. You came as a light in my life, as a guide. You always asked me that why do I close my eyes when I'm angry or sad. When I close my eyes, the flashback starts and I see you sitting there in a cafe, holding your book, having those beautiful glasses on which make you look more ethereal and strawberry milkshake in your other hand. It helps me calm. Your subtle smile that day makes my heart flutter. Those shining eyes make me wonder that God has really studded stars in them to make them so pretty. Now back to the story. When I saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes away from you and I was sure like so sure that I need you. I want you in my life. Scratch that, you are my life. I told Yoongi hyung about you so that he can tell me about your whereabouts. I asked my bodyguards to keep you safe from a distance. And then I met you for the first time. It was such an unusual encounter tho. I wasn't expecting you to be at a club. You know how you came to me and sat on my lap, whispered such dirty things in my ear. I was controlling myself from doing something that day but yeah we shared a sweet yet hot little kiss." I laughed.

"I never told you this because I knew that you would be mad at me. Anyways, bub then we started meeting all along. Those sweet little moments we shared, me picking you from your house, then strolling in the park hand in hand, pecking each other's cheeks and forehead and sometimes lips. Those sugary lips which I want to devour every second. And then finally I confessed to you and you know what I was so happy so so extremely happy when you said you feel the same. I was over the moon. I never in my life, ever thought that I could possibly fall in love at first sight or ever fall in love but you got me wrong. You are an angel tae. We had been together for 4 years and I wanted something more. I wanted to call you sometime more. And thats when I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring, And said, "Marry me, Taehyung
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know. I promised you to keep you safe forever, to love you forever, to care for you forever, to keep you happy and in content forever but I think I couldn't keep my promise love. Everything that has been happening these days are happening because of me. I am to be blamed for this. But today I took a decision for us, for our little baby, I'm going to leave the dark mafia world for both of you bub. It was the cause for all of this. I'll be with you till death to us apart. If I know what love is, it is because of you. I'm the happiest when I'm right next to you. I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn. Wake up bub, I need you" Jungkook concluded with tears still flowing through his eyes. His face was was red and his eyes were puffy. He lightly took taehyung's hand kept it down. He slowly got up and pecked taehyung's forehead and was about to leave when a hand stopped him.