Chapter 13~ Happy Days and a mystery person?

A/n- you all might hate me for this but I needed to do this.
This is a very important part for this story so don't skip it as this chapter will lead to other things afterwards!
And I might give a double update because of Jimin-ah's b'day! ❤️🥺

This whole chapter is in Third Person Pov.

_________________

It's been a month after the visit to the clinic and everything has been going good.

Taehyung with his mood swings, morning sickness, him eating some undeniably disgusting food combinations and gaining weight.

Jungkook has been working really hard. He has to listen to everything his husband says, his nagging, his cries, his whining, his flirty talking which is the most hard to handle as it always leaves him with a paining,big, hard, leaking with pre cum boner. ( Too much description for a boner isn't it?😂)
He has been taking care of Taehyung like anything. Listening to his demands and completing them.

Taehyung had become extra clingy which meant he wouldn't leave Jungkook in the morning to let him to go to work, he would ask for more cuddles and kisses and hugs and what not. Sometimes their kisses led to hot makeout sessions but Jungkook didn't take things further because of taehyung's pregnancy but this led to Taehyung bawling his eyes out saying that he is not enough for him or he can't pleasure him. But Jungkook being a whipped husband always assured not to make him have these thoughts.

At night Jungkook would come home and instantly go to tae in their room to caress his tummy and talk to his baby. He would leave little sweet pecks all over the other's tummy making the latter giggle. (Obviously after cleaning himself).

He even made nicknames for his baby, calling the baby with a new one everyday like my son flower, my cupcake, my baby bunny, my little pup, my boogie booogie. (They are too cute aren't they?🥺)

Taehyung absolutely loved the attention, those sweet talks and nicknames, how Jungkook would be so adorable.

He even questioned himself that what did he even do to deserve this. Often he would thank God for giving him a oh so lovely family or you can say soon to be.

They were so happy for those little things that they forgot these things might not last long.
Their happiness might be gone.

'What could go wrong now?'

___________________

Somewhere else.....

"Did you get the information?" A loud voice asked his secretary.

"Yes sir. His name is Kim Taehyung now Jeon as he is married. He is pregnant too, 2 months I think. His picture is here in the file. The address, his phone no, timings of him alone at home everything is here sir." The secretary let out.

"Good, I'm happy with your work. You should get a reward shouldn't you?" The said male smirked.

"Come here" he asked his secretary. "Bend down and do your job" he continued. His secretary obeyed.

'Finally I can make you mine Taehyung. I'm coming to take you baby' he thought in his mind with the odd smirk still on his face.

________________

To be continued......

A/n- hey guys! Hope you all liked this chapter. I know it's small but I'll try to give another update today. Do vote and comment!
Love you!❤️