Chapter 10 ~ Revenge ☠️

Hey guys! So I thought of making this chapter as an alternative revenge like you can either read the previous one or this one. Both will have the same end when Jungkook goes to meet Taehyung. This is just for those who thought that some more things could be added. I somehow felt it too so I'm making this. And thank you jeon_tae_jeon unnie for telling in the comments!❤️

This story will start at Young Suk's base. I'm not bringing the flashback in it.

I will add some more details and pics in it to make it for interesting. Hope you all will like it!

This chapter is not important. It's just an alternate revenge. Jungkook didn't do much in the previous chapter so I thought of making it. You can skip this if you want. But if you like this kind of stuff so please do read and tell how did you like it. I'm not good in writing action so please bare with me. Thank you!

Let's get into the chapter....

__________________

After a while......

Young Suk's pov

"Where are you huh?? Come out you fucking piece of shit." The loud voice echoed through the base. It was of none other then Jeon Jungkook.

"You're here huh, should I welcome you, should I just kill you or should I torture you miserably for the rest of your life?" I said smirking.

"Stop doing this suk, it doesn't suit you. It was your own fault!" He spatted out.

"Oh, yeah? Recall it and then tell me, was it my fault that my brother was killed in front of me?" I shouted.

He just looked at me straight into my eyes with his cold gaze.

"If it wasn't your brother bothering my work it's wouldn't have happened!" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh seriously, you are just a fucking bag of bullshit who just cares about himself and his business. I am shocked that you even love a person. I thought he was a time pass. You are just a brutal, cold, annoying assface." I spatted on his face.

This was all it took for Jungkook to raise his gun on the other's forehead.

"I'll repeat myself again here you fuck. Dare say it and your life will end right here, right now." He said facing the other with his emotionless gaze.

"Try me" he said.

"You're doing the same mistake your brother did. Don't do it again and what you did to Taehyung is unforgivable. Mind your language when talking about him or your bloody mouth will not be able speak again." Jungkook said stuffing the gun now straight into his mouth.

" Jungkook said stuffing the gun now straight into his mouth