Chapter 4~ The dream

Triggering content ahead ☠️⚠️

Taehyung's POV

I was there in the kitchen making breakfast when two hands were wrapped around my waist. I smiled. A blush crept on my face. It's been so many years but these little actions never disappoint me.

No one's Pov

"Good morning bun" Jungkook said leaving small pecks on my neck.

"Good morning kookie, how was your sleep?" Taehyung said.

"Nice, but I have to go to work dear" jk replied.

"Kookie, I don't want you to go today. It's just this feeling, telling me that something will happen." Taehyung sighed.

"Nothing will happen bun, trust me. I'm the greatest mafia, no one can even touch me. Don't worry bun. Okay? I'll see you later then." Jungkook said.

"Be careful please, I love you" with that Taehyung gave Jungkook a tight hug, kissing all over his face, and who wouldn't like that. Just like that Jungkook too cherished the moment and whispered in his ears.
"I will bun, love you too"
With that the house was once again filled with silence.

'Why am I getting a bad feeling' Taehyung thought.

Time skip to evening.....

I was happily preparing dinner when my phone buzzed. Not knowing the caller ID I just picked up.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm calling from Seoul international hospital. There is a patient known as Jeon Jungkook. Are you his family?"

Just as I heard it, my face went pail, my knuckles turned white and I sure was about to have a panick attack.

"Hello? Are you there sir. Sir, the patient has lost a lot blood. He had 2 bullet shots in his chest. If you know him please come immediately. Thank you!"

My phone suddenly slipped out of hand. My eyes were filled with crocodile tears which were threatening to fall.

I immediately grabbed my car keys and rushed to the hospital with a thought. ' Nothing will happen Taehyung, Jungkook will be fine'.

At the hospital.....

"Hello ma'am, I need to see the patient Jeon Jungkook please."

"Sir, he is in the operation theatre. You can go and wait outside room no 104." the receptionist replied.

Without wasting any time I rushed to the room. There I saw his colleagues too. Some were in tears, some were frustrated. What the hell is going on I thought.

"Yoongi, what happened. What happened to Jungkook?" I asked

He didn't reply.

"I asked something from you didn't I? WHERE THE HELL IS JUNGKOOK? WHY ARE YOU ALL IN THE HOSPITAL? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY JUNGKOOK???" I shouted

"H-he got severally i-injured." Yoongi said out of fear.

A man with dark hair came to me and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry Taehyung, he'll be fine."

"Fine??? How can he be fine Namjoon!!! Where the hell did he go??? What if I loose him? Where were you???? All of you?" I groaned.

Just then the door of the operation theatre opened and the doctor came to us and sighed.

"What happened doctor? How is the patient? Is he fine?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but the patient had lost a lot of blood. We tried everything but, we couldn't save him. I'm sorry."

And that's when I fell to my knees. My whole world had turned upside down. My heart was shattered into pieces. My tears now streaming down my face like a never-ending river.

"No!!!! No this can't be happening. No please say no!!! Jungkook is alive. He is there!!! Nothing happened to him! Save him you fucking doctor! Save him!!! He is my kookie, he will never leave me!!!" But my pleadings were never heard.

"NOOOO! HE CAN NEVER LEAVE ME! PLEASE SAVE HIM, save my JUNGKOOK!" I suddenly gasped and sat on the bed as reality hit me.

My whole face was covered in sweat. Tears running down my face. My heart beating out of my chest. I started crying louder.

"Why did I have this dream god? Why did I see my kookie's death. No! Why????" I screamed looking at the wall.

I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I washed my face with running cold water. I sat down beside the wash basin. Never ending tears still staining my face.
The thought of losing Jungkook crept in my heart, in my brain. It made me numb.

"And that's when the real story started. Oh, how it made me cry every night. Even now, just thinking about it sends shivers to my body."

"Mr. Jeon Taehyung, first of all the surname really suits you well. You have had quite a tragic nightmare. What happened after that?" the mc asked

"Thank you, I like it myself too. hahaha. oh yes. Now the aftermath." I replied

What happened was...

A/n- I'm back with another update! So how was it? Do vote and comment! I would really appreciate it!
Love you! ❤️

A/n- I'm back with another update! So how was it? Do vote and comment! I would really appreciate it! Love you! ❤️

💜💜
Love yourself!

I'll go now, bye!