Chapter 2~ Our beautiful night

Taehyung's POV

It was almost evening when we reached the destination. I still don't know where we are or what is present around me. Well yeah, Jungkook tied a blindfold on my eyes.
"Kookie, where are you taking me? I can't wait any longer. Let me please!!!" I sulked.
" Oh baby, wait. We are just there." He replied
"Fine" I sighed.

After some a long walk. He suddenly stopped. He removed his hands from my waist and I could hear his faint footsteps too.

"Kookie, where are you going?"
"Remove the blindfold my love" Jungkook said.

No one's Pov

Taehyung removed the blindfold and was stunned by what he was seeing. Not more than a second his eyes started getting teary. He awed at the place. It was mesmerizing.

(The surprise 👆)

"K-kookie" he said while controlling his tears.
Then the next thing Jungkook did really took him off-guard.
"Baby, I know we have been in a relationship for over 4 years now. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip. You are my world and everything is better when you are around. I Love You! Will you marry me? He concluded
Taehyung was now a crying mess.
"I-i, yes!!!! Ofcourse yes kookie!!! Thousand times yes! I love you so so much!!!" He said.
Jungkook then slid the beautiful ring in his lover's finger.
He got up and placed his hands behind Taehyung's and initiated a passionate kiss.
He explored his lover's wet cavern. They parted due to less breath. They then joined their foreheads and stayed like that for some time.
That moment was just perfect.
"I love you" Taehyung said.
"I love you too bub, lot's!" Jungkook replied. They both smiled and had their dinner.

It was time to go home now.
The car drive had a tense atmosphere. An awkward silence was built which they both wanted to end. Jungkook then took move and put his hand on Taehyung's thigh, caressing it gently.
Oh, how it turned on Taehyung.
A moan escaped from his mouth shamelessly and he nervously covered his mouth. He thought that Jungkook might not have heard it.
But, how wrong he was. A sneaky smirk was placed on Jungkook's face. 😏
The car drive soon came to hault. They went inside their apartment and not even a second later, Taehyung was pinned on the wall with Jungkook kissing him passionately. The room was soon filled with wet sounds and moans.
They broke their kiss and Taehyung whispered
"Daddy, let's go to our room please"
Without a thought, Jungkook lifted him bridal style and placed him gently on the bed. He started kissing me with force and who I am not to kiss back. He broke the kiss and started nipping my neck. I moaned then, tilting my head back to give him better access. His hands clamped on my waist, then moved to my ass groping it enough to make me moan again.
His mouth did wonders on my skin, making love bites and hickeys. He then moved to my nipples, sucking and biting and pinching the other. I gasped, my back arching. "Jungkook-ah" I said making him smirk.
His tongue swept my mouth again, while unbuttoning my shirt and sliping his hands under my pants to get rid of them, I doing the same too. We were now naked. Our bodies being pressed against each other making us both moan at the feeling.
"Do you want it raw tonight?" He asked. I nodded furiously. He then shoved two fingers in my mouth. Knowing what to do I sucked them, coating them with my saliva and then he took them out with a pop sound. He then slipped the finger inside of me. My breath hitched at the new feeling, my body demanding more, craving the fullness of him, and his growl reverberated in my chest as he added another finger.
His fingers then pushed against the bundle of nerves of my thighs, and I groaned his name as I shattered.
Please,” I gasped out.
He just brushed his lips against my jaw, my neck, my mouth.
“J-jungkook please" I gasped.
"Please what baby, use your words darling" Jungkook groaned in my ear.
"Fuck me, I need you" i let out.
Then we were fused, two hearts beating as one, and I promised myself it always would be that way as he pulled out a few inches, the muscles of his back flexing beneath my hands, and then he slammed into me. I shouted his name shamelessly. He slammed Again and again.
I was in heaven.

Jungkook's pov

Taehyung's state was messed up. He looked so ethereal under me. He made me feel complete. I slammed into him getting his breathy moans out of his mouth which seemed a beautiful melody to me.

No one's Pov

Taehyung's head was completely white. He was over the moon. This feeling. Being connected to his lover meant everything to him.
" I-i am coming" he said with a heavy groan.
"Me too bub, l-let's come together yeah." Jungkook replied
And with heavy breath he came onto jungkook's chest and his lover's own release found him inside of him.

Taehyung's POV

I gripped onto him savoring the weight of him, the feel of his skin, his strength.
For a while, only the rasp of our breathing filled the room. He then kissed me gently and got up. I pouted missing his warmth. He then came back with a warm towel and wiped me, cleaning the white fluid off both of us.
He lied down next to me embracing me in his arms. We whispered I love you's and cuddled up to each other making us both fall into a deep slumber.

A/n- hey everyone! I'm back! I'm sorry If I disappointed you with my writing. It was actually my first time writing smut and I was not very confident in publishing it. I hope you liked it. Do tell me! I would love to read your comments and also do vote!
Thank you!
Love you all ❤️

Be inspired! 💜
Never give up!

And thank you Nameeraaaaa unnie for yesterday! 🖤💗 Thank you for making me feel motivated again! You actually inspire me a lot! Saranghae 💜
Do follow her guys! She writes amazing stories!

I'll go now, bye bye! <3