Chapter 11~ My Love

No one's Pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

No one's Pov

Jungkook rushed inside the hospital. He prayed that his baby would be fine. He didn't get a call from the doctor which made him scared. He asked the receptionist the room no and went there.

He opened the door hastily and he couldn't come up with words because of the site he saw in front of him.

There was Taehyung lying on the bed, attached to so many wires and oxygen support. The beeping sound now filling the room with Jungkook's quiet sobs.

"It's my fault isn't it? Jungkook sighed sadly.

"I shouldn't have let you come with me. This wouldn't have happened at all right? I am such a stupid person! Such a dick head! I let you suffer so much! I promised you that I would take care of you but here you are, in this condition. I couldn't keep my promise tae. I let you down. I'm not good for you. If I knew this would have happened, i-. I don't have words bub. Just please wake up! I miss you. I miss your warmth, your little cute boxy smile that makes my heart flutter, your beautiful eyes looking at me like I'm your world filling my heart with so much of love and adoration, your sweet angelic voice waking me up in the morning, you tying my tie for work, you cooking my favourite dishes, you calling me k-kookie. T-tae please j-just wake up! My baby, my world p-please. I can't take it anymore." Jungkook continued while his sobs turned into big tears falling from his eyes.

He placed his hands on taehyung's while caressing them softly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He placed his hands on taehyung's while caressing them softly. He laid his head on the bed and soon dozed off while repeating those 4 words again and again which were now turned into whispers.

"I'm sorry my love"

___________________

After some time.....

Taehyung's POV

'Ahhh, I feel like shit. Where am I?'

Squinting my eyes open because of the strong white light radiating in the room I sighed and supported myself to sit up.

"Ahhh" I hissed in pain.