Chapter 3~ a boring day

Before starting the chapter, please repeat these lines for yourself.

I'm loved, I'm unique, I'm strong, I may not be perfect but I'm me, I'm grateful, I'm beautiful! 💜
Now let's start the chap!

No one's Pov

The night was peaceful, the moonlight lighting the room enough to see two ethereal boys sleeping soundly. Until....

Jungkook's pov

I was sleeping peacefully when a loud noise made me jump off the bed. It was my phone. 'Who can be calling me at this time' I thought to myself. I saw the time it was 4 am. I saw the caller ID and sighed. It was a call from work. 'Can I ever get a holiday?' I shrugged and went outside the room to pick it so that I don't wake up my bub.

On the call...

"Hello?"

"What do you want?" I groaned

"We have found the base of alpha rangers. We need to target them soon. They are near us, they might attack anytime."

"Yoongi, I told you. Never call me for such things. We'll talk about this tomorrow." I said

"No we can't Jk, we need to get Jimin back!!! Can't you understand my situation? I'm so sickly worried about him. What would have happened to him? Do you even care? I love him too much! I can't afford to loose him!" Yoongi shouted on the phone.

" I know min, I know. I care too. I was just cranky because I couldn't sleep much. Fine, I'm coming over. Let's talk in the office." I cut the call and sighed heavily.

I don't want to leave my baby, but I have to go to work now. I quickly showered and got dressed. I left a note for him. He might understand. Then I drove to my office.

After some hours...

Taehyung's POV

I stirred in my sleep because of the sunlight hitting my face. Uhhhh, I groaned.
I tapped the side of my bed but it was empty. I frowned. Where did he go? I thought.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. After doing my morning routine I walked to the living room seeing no one. I went to the kitchen slab  seeing a plate full of waffles with my favourite whipped cream and strawberries. I saw a note:

Hey bub, I know you might be thinking where I am. I got a call from Yoongi. I had to go urgently. Nothing to be worried about. Eat the waffles baby. I'll come home soon. Love you!
~Yours, kookie ❤️

I smiled, but it suddenly changed into a sulk because I know I will be getting bored the whole day.
I thought of watching some movies to pass my time. I saw my eyes getting droopy so I thought of making my way to the bedroom to have a little nap.

But was it the best decision?

Characters introduced in this chapter:

Park Jimin24 yearsIn relationship with YoongiHackerWorks under Jungkook

Park Jimin
24 years
In relationship with Yoongi
Hacker
Works under Jungkook

Min Yoongi25 yearsIn relationship with JiminRight hand of JungkookWorks under him

Min Yoongi
25 years
In relationship with Jimin
Right hand of Jungkook
Works under him

Other characters will be introduced as the story goes on.

A/n- sorry for the short chapter. What do you think of the story so far?
Do vote and comment! ❤️

Today's wallpaper 👆Those who want privacy can put it on their lockscreen

Today's wallpaper 👆
Those who want privacy can put it on their lockscreen. Hehe😅

I'll go now, bye!!!