Chapter 5 ~Unpleasant day

No one's Pov

It must have been hours that Taehyung has been sitting beside the basin in the bathroom crying his heart out. Who would like to see that in the their dream? It was like a nightmare for him.

The opening of the main door, made him come into reality. He washed his face and went out to greet his husband.

Taehyung's POV

I must have lost track of time. I haven't even prepared dinner for us. I hope I don't cry in front of him. I went to open the door but the sight made my heart clench.

Jungkook's face was filled with bruises, slight cuts, blood dripping from his bottom lip and what not. Did my dream become true? Why?? No it can't happen, I thought to myself.

No one's Pov

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook, his tears threatening to fall, supporting him to come inside the house.

"What happened kookie? I told you right, I don't have a good feeling of you going to work today! Why didn't you listen to me?" Taehyung said.

"It's nothing bub, I'm fine. See, it's just small bruises. They can't harm me now can they?" Jungkook shrugged.

"No, it's a big deal Jungkook. Sit here I'm bringing the first aid box. And don't try to argue with me right now. I just need an explanation of what happened."
Taehyung said with worry written over his face.

He brought the first aid and started treating jungkook's wounds.

Taehyung's eyes once again started getting teary. He was afraid. Afraid of loosing his love, his only support, his kookie. He can't loose him. Those thoughts now covering his mind, started his tears falling down like a never-ending river.

"What happened bub? Why are you crying? It's nothing, I told you. Did something else happen?" Jungkook asked worried.

Taehyung didn't answer but immediately hugged the life out of him. Jungkook was shocked at first but hugged him back too.

"What happened love? Tell me please. I can't see you like this." Jk said.

"Kookie, please don't leave me. I can't live without you. Please don't put yourself in danger. You almost gave me a heart attack today. Never ever let this happen again. Okay? I can't live without you!!! I need you in my life. I am nothing without you Jungkook. Please!!!!" He cried.

Jungkook started patting his back while pecking his head continuously.

"I'm not leaving you baby, when you said yes to my proposal that meant that you are stuck with me forever. And I promise you nothing like this will happen again. But these little things happened before too. What happened now? Not that I don't like you taking care of me but why are you so worried? Do you want to tell me?" Jungkook asked

"I'll tell you later. Can we please just cuddle?" Taehyung asked with pleading eyes. And who is it to say no to that.

"Ofcourse, anything for my bub" Jungkook said smiling.

And that's how they spent the rest of their night, just being themselves, snuggling into each other, not thinking about anything else.

A/n- sorry for the short update! I'll try to update one more soon. Hope you like it. Do vote and comment! Love you! ❤️

I clicked this 🙈 heheIsn't the sky beautiful! 💜

Isn't the sky beautiful! 💜

I'll go now, bye! ~V