1.0 || Evil Spirits!? ||

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛-𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚. 𝙊𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠, 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙝. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩...𝘿𝙞𝙤.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Second Person P.O.V
1987: Japan.

You sat in the jail cell with about 4 other guys.
You'd suppose they'd come up and try to talk to you but they were too busy hiding in the corner from one of them.
And possibly you.

"Oi! Stop bringing dead mice and putting it by my feet!" You said as your face scrunched up in disgust.

The three men hiding in corner stared at you with the most horrific look they could muster.
"W-Who is she talking to?" One whispered.
"Forget about that! A dead mouse just floated across the room onto her bed!" Another whisper-yelled.

You obviously still heard them and were ready to play mind tricks but the yelling in the hallway cut that off.

"Jotaro!" The light foot steps quickened.

"Jotaro!"

You kicked the mouse off the bed while grabbing the pretty black cat and placing him in your lap.
You looked at the fourth guy wondering why he wasn't responding to him name being called.

"Jotaro-!"

He sat up yelling. "Shut the hell up! You're so annoying you bitch!"

The beautiful blonde outside the cell, grinned. "Okay!!"

You and your cats mouth dropped.

Okay pause. You must be wondering..HOW THE FUCK AM I IN JAIL? Pretty easy explanation actually. It went like this.

"Bye Mom! Bye Non-existent dad!" You yelled into your house before leaving.

Your mother opened the window with a glare prominent on her face. "Y/n, we both know your dad is existing and is just on tour with his group. SO STOP YELLING THAT EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE!"

"Yes ma'am!" You spun while walking away.

"Also! You better remember if you get into another fight again you'll get expelled!! And I will not go to that jail to pick you up. Find your own way home!" She yelled once more before shutting the window.