13.0 || Retrival. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You woke up to the aroma of food, causing you to sit up and causing Copycat to jump up.

You turned over to see Kakyoin plating the last set of eggs. You quickly got up running over to him and hugging the red head,
"I'msosorryIthoughtyouweregoingcrazywhenyouwereactuallyrightbecausethatbabyactuallydid havea Stand!"
He held the hot pan away from your head trying to decode what you just said.

"Wait.. how do you still remember?" He questioned as you pulled away watching the food with sparkling eyes.

"Oh Copycat is summoned when I sleep. He normally sleeps next to me. The child probably didn't notice because it was so dark." You shrugged and Kakyoin looked at you like you had 15 heads.

"You couldn't have helped me!?"

"I didn't want to ruin your super cool hero moment, Plus you had it under control from where I saw it!" You defended.
"And, I was able to copy the Stand without having to use it so now it's in my one time use collection!" You added grabbing the pan and spoon from him.

"Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one to remember such a Stand.." Kakyoin muttered watching you slam the spoon to the pan over the other's heads.

"WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GET READY!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
You and the others have now crossed the Arabian Peninsula, and are currently crossing the Red Sea, about to enter Egypt. But!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey, old man. Something's not right, you're going the wrong way. Shouldn't you be heading west, to Egypt?" Jotaro asked and you all turned to Joseph.

"You seem to be heading towards that Island." He pointed and Joseph nodded.

"Yeah, that's right. I have my reasons for not telling you before, but before we enter Egypt we need to make a slight detour and meet someone."
"He's a man extremely important to this journey."

Polnareff tilted his head, "An important man..?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You all stood on the shore watching the green forest area ahead.
Polnareff broke the silence, "Hey, now. Does someone actually live here? It's such a tiny little island and it looks deserted."

"Indeed. Mr. Joestar, does he really live here?" Kakyoin questioned.

Joseph watched ahead, "He lives here by himself," he turned to look back at you all, "That's what he told me back in India."

Kakyoin looked shocked for a moment, "Eh? Who do you mean by 'he'?"

"What?! India!?" Polnareff said behind him and your attention quickly diverted when hearing rustling in the bushes.

You moved back
almost letting out a scream, "There's human eyes staring at us in those bushes!" You pointed.

They all turned to the bush, "What?!"

The said person jumped up and began sprinting into the forest.

"He's running away!" Polnareff pointed and Kakyoin paused, "From the back he looks like..."