4.0 || Boats. ||

((A/n: I'm sadly skipping the whole fight scene regarding Avdol and Pol, not because I don't like it it's just because I'm lazy asf 🧍🏽‍♀️))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Avdol snapped away the fire from Polnareff's unconscious body.
"Even now, you remember to be chivalrous. And you did not throw the dagger when I had my back turned." Avdol flipped him over.
"Despite having orders from Dio, your proud honor shines through. It would be a shame to kill you." Avdol paused for a moment and parted his hair revealing a flesh bud.
"Jojo!"

"Yeah." Star Platinum came from behind him and got to work.

"Ugh, those tentacles are so gross!" Joseph held his mouth and wiggled in disgust.
You were thankfully done with your food but still turned away from the ordeal, afraid it might come back up if you stared for too long.
"Jotaro, hurry up and get it out." He exclaimed.

"Hurry! Hurry!!"
"Shut up old man."

Star Platinum successfully took it out and it immediately turned to ash when hit sunlight.

"Good! Now that the flesh bud is gone, we can be buddies!" Joseph punned.

"Kakyoin, don't guys like him who make stupid puns seriously piss you off?" Jotaro said and you handed Avdol a cloth from your bag to wipe off the blood on his face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The boat that we had chartered from the Speedwagon crew yesterday should be at the harbor now."

"Oh?"
Polnareff stood in front of you all.
"What's wrong? Is there something else you needed Polnareff?" Avdol asked.

"I haven't thanked you for freeing me from Dio's spell yet."

"For that you need to thank Jojo."
"Don't need it." He dismissed.
Avdol spoke. "It appears there's no one to accept your kind thanks."

"All right, I don't like to be pushy either. But there is something else. Monsieur Joestar, I'd like to ask you a very bizarre question."

"Hm..a bizarre question?"

"Forgive my curiosity, but even while your eating you didn't take off your gloves. Your left hand wouldn't happen to be a right hand, would it?" Polnareff questioned.
"What? My left hand, a right hand? That is very bizarre. What do you mean?"

"I'm looking for the man who killed my younger sister." He answered.

Well that took a turn.

"I don't know his face but I know he has two right hands."

Joseph took off the glove revealing his prosthetic hand. "I lost it in battle fifty years ago."
Polnareff looked down. "I apologize for my rudeness. Please forgive me."

"If you don't mind, could you tell us what happened?" Joseph asked and Polnareff turned to the sea dramatically.

"It's been three years now. My younger sister was walking home from school with a classmate one rainy day. It was the country road in my native France. On the side of the road, a man stood mysteriously. Even though it was raining the rain fell around him in a dome- like shape, as if an invisible screen surrounded him. Suddenly as if cut down by a scythe her classmates chest was sliced open. And then...my sister was shamed and killed. That was all the man wanted."
"Barely escaping death her friend somehow survived. She said that she didn't see his face, but both his arms were right arms. No one believed her testimony but I understood it! Because I believed the same man may have a similar power to the one I had been keeping a secret."