3.0 || Airplanes & Rapiers. ||

((A/n: I'm hungry... 🧍🏽‍♀️ also if you aren't or even in the slightest afraid of heights you can skip the tiny inner monologue that you have. Enjoyyyy! Also the artists @ for the art is on the top right corner of the pic! ))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You sat next to an old man all the way in the back away from the main group.
Why? Because it was obvious that they'd be targeted on this flight, so you took it upon yourself to sit as far as you can!
For strategic reasons of course.
Not because you were fighting the urge to let out your last meal at the distance between you and the ground.

Ah yes the sweet wonderful ground. Just knowing that this plane could go down at any second because of an attack is 's' level frightening. At least we'd probably land in the water. Hm...water I'd definitely rather take a boat or a nice cruise ship. Maybe even a speedy speed boat-

An annoying buzzing sound snapped you out of your thoughts and you saw Jotaro stand up.
"A...a rhinoceros beetle? No...A stag beetle!"

You grimaced at the thought of it being a Stand.
The beetle dodged Star Platinums swipe and tried to go for Jotaro's tongue. But the black haired boy stopped it with his teeth.
His Stand proceeded to throw multiple punches but the stag dodged them all.

The old man beside you was now sleeping with a smile on his face.
That's suspicious....that's weird. You narrowed your eyes at him.

The stag flew over and then went through a row of civilians, killing them gruesomely and taking their tongues. It then wrote on the wall 'Massacre!'.

The old man woke up rubbing his eyes,
"It's so noisy...I wonder what all that ruckus is." The stag flew towards him.
"Look out!" Kakyoin yelled.
But the stag flew above him then away.
He got up and you tripped him, watching as his dentures flew out.

You fake gasped taking a napkin and picking them up, hiding the blood painted wall.
"I'm so sorry sir!"

The three men looked at you and you glanced at the stag beetle.
"Oh..why thank you, young one."
If I'm wrong I'm totally going to cry about this later. You thought to yourself before lifting the old mans chin.
"My pleasure!" You smiled and shoved the dentures in his mouth then leaned back kicking him in his face.

So much for not beating up the elderly. 

Tower of Gray disappeared then reappeared, confirming your suspicion.
Copycat and Hierophant green were both summoned. The black cats eyes turned and it transformed into Hierophant Green.
"Emerald Splash!"

The stag dodged it and you let off another splash.
You grabbed the old man by his hair.
"Call it off and nobody else dies."

"You think your shots will even hit me? My speed is on a entirely different level. With my next attack I will stab your Stand's tongue with this Tower Needle, and rip it out!"
He ignored and said to Kakyoin.
"Then you!....You bitch!"

"Oh put a sock in it old man."
You threw him to the side and stood up.
"Copycat, Mirror!"
While the stag was distracted by another Emerald Splash, Copycat copied the stand and used it's Tower Needle to pierce through it's heart.

The old man screamed in agony as his tongue and head split open.
You gagged turning away from the body while Avdol and Joseph set him down on a chair.