17.0 || Dads....amiright? ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Father and Daughter, F/n and Y/n reunite! But its under terrible circumstances! Will Y/n agree to leave or fight her father?!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Leave now and you will be spared."
His words echoed in your mind, only for less then a second.

"Pfft hahahaHAHAHAHAHA!" You bent over in laughter, causing your father to roll his eyes at your immaturity.

"I'm sorry old man....it's just you can't be serious!" You wiped a tear, standing up straight.

F/n sighed scratching his back, "I don't want to do this Y/n, but you've left me no choice."

You scoffed at his words, "I can't believe you're on Dio's side and sticking to it! That man has killed so many directly and indirectly. What did he offer you that you already don't have?" You tried to search for answers in your head but it was futile, "What did he promise you that would make you kill your own daughter over it!?"

He only smiled as the music notes behind him traveled without your knowledge.
"Popularity, a definite one at that. Sweet adoring fans who will do anything for me." The ground rumbled and the tune grew louder.

"Absolutely anything."

The crowd from earlier stood behind F/n, all trying to pile up and touch him.
"F/N, F/N, PLEASE OVER HERE!"

"AHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE IM SO CLOSE TO HIM!"
Their eyes shined pink with lust and hunger.

F/n turned from them and back to you, "Now Y/n, I know I said I'd let you make your choice once..but please. Flee this place, while I'm still allowing you. You must understand Dio is basically helping us! With this power he granted imagine the heights I'll rise and the things you'll be able to do with my fame! Have the love like my fans— "

You cut him off, "I'm not abandoning my friends or the people suffering at home." Copycat climbed onto your shoulder, glaring at said male. "If it means brutally injuring you, then so be it." Copycat transformed into Star Platinum and went in for a fatal punch.

F/n didn't flinch as a man leaped in front of him taking the hit.

He frowned, "You can't touch me. The love and adoration of my fans won't allow it!

"Now that you've proved you don't love me, your dear father... shall I give my attack!?"

The corner of his lips lifted into a smirk. "Face the power of my Stand, Sweet Dreams!" The horde switched their sights to you, eyes darkening.

"I don't think I want to see the rest of this..."
You chuckled nervously before bolting the other way.

"GET HER!" One screamed and they all began chasing after the H/c haired teen.

-

"F/n! We can't find her!" One whined.

F/ns eyes snapped to the mind-controlled man, "You will. Spread out and search, and get her by any means. If she breaks your arm use the other. I want her here."

"YES SIR!"

-

Copycat viewed the area before transforming back, dropping in your arms. "Okay we are in deep shit. I barely remember these streets— well am I even supposed to? I was on vacation. We're fighting my dad, who by the way has a STAND!? I wonder when he met that vampire. And now we are being hunted by basically zombies..."
You recapped hiding behind a store counter.