7.0 || Feuds & Loss? ||

Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore....and now India.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Well we're now in Calcutta! Let's go."
Avdol said with a grin and opened the door.

As soon as you all stepped out many people surrounded you with greetings and questions of all sorts.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Calcutta, India! In the 20th century, it's population is 11 million. An immense energy swirls about the city!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Per usual you all sat at a table, a tea cup full of Chai in front of you.
"It's nice and energetic here!" You bounced lightly in your seat.

"But kind of draining." Joseph said while sipping the tea.

"Well it's just a matter of getting used to it. Once you get used to it, you'll see how wonderful this country is." Avdol piped, a soft smile on his face.

Jotaro spoke up. "I like this place. It's pretty great."

"Seriously, Jotaro? You really mean that?!" Joseph exclaimed.
You peeked over at the menu Kakyoin held, scanning the different selections.

"Talk about culture shock. I'll like it once I get used to it huh?" Pol said while picking up his sack and you took your eyes off the menu.
"Well they say that people adapt to their surroundings. Where's the John?" He questioned and a worker pointed to it.
"It's over there."

Joseph stopped him. "Wait Polnareff, what about your order?"

He glanced back with a smile. "I'll leave it to you. It had better be something amazing. Gorgeous, splendid food that suits a Frenchman like me." And with that he walked off.

You tensed. "That seems like a lot of pressure."
Kakyoin tugged your sleeve pulling you closer to him and showed the menu better.
"Or that means we could just pick anything." He said.

"How about we just do the finger thing?" You asked him while holding your hand up and wiggling your fingers.
Kakyoin stared at you for at least a minute, and of course you didn't break eye contact either. So there you both were, both faces close to each other, one contemplating and one thinking they were going to win an eye contest.

Jotaro tapped the rim of his hat down, hiding his annoyed expression. "Are you going to explain the finger thing or just stare at each other the whole time." He said knocking you both out of your trance.

You moved out of his personal space and clicked your tongue. "Of course I'll explain it Jojo!"

"She just closes her eyes and picks anything on the menu. It worked out for her twice but the third time she wasn't so lucky." Kakyoin quickly summed up and you pouted wanting to explain it more gloriously.

"Ah like rolling a dice, you'll never know what you'll get. You may really like it, be contempt or just hate it." Avdol said and took the menu placing his finger on it.
You smiled as he closed his eyes. "See! Avdol's doing it, why don't we try that for ourselves!"

Joseph shrugged agreeing. "Oh why not."
You stuck your tongue out at Kakyoin and looked at Jotaro to see if he would agree.