12.0 || Baby...STAND? ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
(((The actual fight won't be written out bc everyone forgets it anyway and I don't feel like it... :) So um it's just Kakyoin looking semi-crazy )))
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Hold on a sec, Mister. Whaddya mean you can't sell us the plane now?"
You stood beside Jotaro watching Joseph question the man.
"You said last night you'd sell it, and even took my money!"

The owner of said plane stood his ground, "I'll return your money. You see, a baby's sick. It's a 39 °C fever."

His claim piqued your interest as he explained further, "There's no doctor in this town, so we have to take the baby somewhere else."

"Mmm well what about that plane over there?" Joseph suggested.

"That one's broken." The owner debunked and Polnareff and Kakyoin walked up.

"What's up, some kind of argument?" Pol questioned, you and Jotaro looked back at them and nodded.

"We can't get the plane because that baby is sick with a fever and there's no doctors in this town and now your caught up so I can stop talking." You summarized as the arguing between Joseph and the owner only got louder.

The presumed guardian spoke up, "Um, how about this? Let's leave the baby with these kind people and they can visit the hospital on their way."

"Uh, but that's..-"

"There's five of you but surely there's room for a baby."

The owner raised a brow. "You sure, lady? You wanna leave the baby with these guys?"

"H-Hold it. That's also a problem! It's dangerous for a baby to come with us!" Joseph tried to prevent but it went in one ear and out the other.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The baby laid in the basket between your legs and you were stuck in the middle of Polnareff and Kakyoin.

"I said this would be dangerous..." Joseph warned.
"Don't worry, Mr. Joestar. No one would send their Stand after us in the air...and we even made sure the plane itself wasn't a Stand." Polnareff said happily, knocking it.

Jotaro leaned back, "I'm more worried about the old man's flying than enemy Stand's."

"Yeah, please don't crash this time." You added, rubbing your eyes.

Who knew teens these days could be so cruel? Joseph thought, frowning.

▃▃▃▃▃Time-skip▃▃▃▃▃

Polnareff yawned, "I always get so tired when I get on a plane..."
You glanced to the side, seeing Kakyoin doze off.
"Sorry Mr. Joestar, but I'm gonna nap for about 30 minutes." He announced, falling asleep a second later.

As soon as that happened the baby woke up with a smile.
You poked his cheek, "Aww...this thing is actually cute!"

Joseph turned back, "Y/n did you just call that baby a thing?"