2.0 || Returned Friend. ||

After your joy filled afternoon with Holly you went home to be greeted with a new uniform and the address of the new school you'll be attending. It wasn't as close as your old school so of course you'd be late.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The teacher pointed to the board. "Now when looking at this formula..."
You drowned out his voice, thinking about where CopyCat had went off too. As soon as you sat down he strutted away and out of the classroom. You adjusted the uncomfortable collar. You made a mental note to definitely change into the clothes stored in your bag when you had free time.

CopyCat appeared underneath the table, and jumped into your lap, letting out a string of meows as if he was trying to tell you something.
You furrowed your eyebrows and he rolled his eyes and turned into the green stand, 'Hierophant Green'
Now you were even more confused and CopyCat transformed back and simply pointed to the door then walked out.
You quickly asked for the restroom and followed him.
"CopyCat why are we downstair-"
A explosion cut you off and CopyCat ran into the room labeled 'Nurse Office.'

You quickly ran after him, waving the smoke out of the way.
"Holy Shit!" You exclaimed holding your bag tightly.

Jotaro opened his mouth to say something but you ran past him towards the unconscious bloody man.
"K-Kakyoin!?"

Jotaro checked on the nurse before standing behind you. "This is the person who agreed to let you keep his stand? He attacked me and one of Dio's."

"What? No...well yeah! Sure I only known him for a week or two, but he isn't the type to attack or let alone use his stand on innocent people." You said with concern, looking at the nurse then Kakyoin.

The bells rang and Jotaro picked up Kakyoin heading out of the window.
"I'm gonna bring him to the old man, maybe he knows something about this. And maybe Kakoyin knows more about Dio."
He glanced up at you and you quickly hopped out of the window, walking with him.
So much for first days. You thought to yourself, while patting your skirt down. CopyCat appeared on your shoulder, wrapping his tail comfortably around your neck.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You walked across the bridge seeing Holly's figure swaying around while holding something.
"At this very moment, my Jotaro must be thinking about me in school! It must be that connection between mother and son."

"It's not." Jotaro said and Holly yelped dropping the framed photo.

"Jotaro!"
"W-What about school? And who is that? He's covered in blood! Did you..."
You picked up the photo handing it to her.
"Hi Ms. Holly.."

"Oh my Y/n! You're here too! What happened?" She questioned, you opened your mouth to answer but Jotaro stopped you.
"Stay out of this." He said walking away.
"Where's the old man? And why's this house have to be so freakin big?"

"I think your grandfather's in the tea room with Avdol." She said. You gave her a smile, quickly following after him.

He stopped abruptly causing you to officially bump into his figure.
"Hey." He looked back at Holly.
"Yes?"
"You're looking a little pale today. You okay?"
Holly smiled throwing up a peace sign. "Yay! I'm fine, thank you!"
You chuckled at her enthusiasm before trailing behind Jotaro at a safe distance.