18.5 || The Lost. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Jotaro, Kakyoin and Joseph are pulled into a portal by the younger brother of their former foe, D'Arby! Leaving Y/n, Polnareff, Avdol and Iggy with parting words, "If you don't hear from us in ten minutes, torch that mansion!"
Six minutes in Y/n parts with the group off to find Dio herself! What happens next?
Well. You should know.

You've watched or read this right?

Right?

RIGHT!?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The ten minutes we've promised them has passed." Avdol and Polnareff peered into the entrance.

"Mr. Joestar said to set fire to the place, but let's enter the mansion instead." Avdol suggested and Polnareff nodded although confused.

"Why the change of heart?" He questioned, both walking in the same way you did, Stands ready.

"Why do you think?" He questioned and Polnareff only nodded.

Avdol stopped them, "Also before we fully enter, I'd like to say this. Even if you were to get lost or severely injured within this mansion, I do not plan to help you. Same goes for you too Iggy . It might sound cold, but we srd on this journey to defeat Dio. Promise me if even I am defeated or become separated from you, you will not stop to help me. You must think of your own safety first. We cannot allow all of us to be defeated as we try to save one another."

"Yeah, I got it Avdol." They did a firm handshake and Polnareff smiled.
"Now you and Y/n owe me dinner, and Iggy too."

"All right, let's do this!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You were once again following- no wait-, running after Copycat. When you first walked in you took out a weird guy hiding in the walls.

His name was Billie Jean! His Stand was called Illusions. He retired without a fight!

You then wandered around the manor until the feline hopped off your shoulder and began sprinting.
"Y-You know sometimes-, I wish you could talk so you'd warn me about these things." You panted after sprinting down three hallways and up two flights of stairs.

Copycat appeared on your shoulder hissing at something.
You took your hands off your knees staring at the door. The door was closed, yet in a way open? It was as if someone carved a perfect circle using the two.

You cautiously walked into what seemed to be a bedroom, the windows closed and the sun nonexistent because of the dark curtains.

"This must be his room." You whispered, taking note of the ruffled fabric on the bed.

You scanned the area some more noticing a arrow placed on a stand, pinned to the wall.
"Woah....this looks ancient."
Before you could take it off, you felt Copycat turn his head quickly.

"Huh? What's wron-"

Suddenly an immense pressure dawned upon you. The same one you felt from outside the manor but thousands of times worse.

A deep, thick British accent rang in your ears, "You shouldn't touch what's not yours, love." 

Before Copycat could transform and you turn around, your body was slammed into the wall before you. One large hand restrained your arms while the other placed a firm grip on the back of your neck, holding you down.

Strings of pain strung throughout your body and you seemed to understand that this wasn't just some lackey.

"Dio..."

The grip on your neck tightened and you could practically hear the smirk he had on his face.

"Who else would it be?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃