14.0 || Almost There. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
((A/n: Like the Airplane, Y/n will have a deep sea inner monologue also many Time-skips ))
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
The Red Sea. Divers all agree that it is the most beautiful sea in the world. The east and west shores are both red deserts, which is why it's known as the Red Sea. There are no cities nearby to pollute it, nor rivers that flow into it. It is an unsullied sea.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Polnareff popped up from behind the seat, "Hey Avdol, Can you really drive this thing?"

He sucked his teeth, "With no problem."

"I can drive it too!" Joseph chimed in pointing to himself.

"You're not driving this thing. I'm not letting you crash us again." Jotaro shut down and Joseph frowned,
"So harsh."

"A submarine, huh..." Kakyoin scanned the large area.
"This is my first time in one, but it's not as cramped as I expected."

"Yeah," Joseph began, "This is a vessel that the rich use to explore the sea floor for pleasure. As you can see it even has windo-"

"OOOH NICE!" Polnareff interrupted smushing his face onto the glass.
"I've always kind of liked this sort of thing. I wish I could've ridden it with a cute girl..." He trailed off.

Jotaro glanced to his side seeing you still in the same position you were in once you got on the submarine.
"Is she going to be like this the whole time?" He questioned and Kakyoin sat on the other side of you.

You were scrunched up in the chair, with Copycat on the arm rest.

"I'm not sure.."

First we were in the air, high in the air. Now we are in water, deep in the water. If the glass breaks, it's over. If we crash, it's over. Well I mean maybe a dolphin will touch my dead corpse so it would technically count as me touching a dolphin. So win...win? Actually no, because what if before that dolphin tries to befriend my corpse a killer whale goes for the kill on the dolphin that means technically I never will touch a dolphin alive or in death but wait aren't Orca's a rare occurrence in the Red Se-

"Y/n!"

You flinched, lifting your head up to who called you.

Jotaro tilted his hat up to get a better look at you, "Are you sure you're oka-"

"HAHAHA! Don't tell me you're scared Y/n!" Polnareff interrupted again, rolling around in a chair beside you.

You sat in the chair properly, "I'm not scared, I'm just internally horrified of all the things that could go wrong."

"I'm hearing you, I really am...but it just sounds like your scared." Kakyoin teased and Polnareff laughed, spinning in the chair.

You opened your mouth to retort but Joseph spoke up, "With this we can detect anyone trying to attack us, from any direction."

Your body relaxed in relief, "You're talking about the radar right?"

"Yeah, no need to worry Y/n." Joseph grinned.