11.0 || The Sun. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
(A/N: IF YOU SAW ME ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISH THIS...YOU DIDNT. 💔)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
The traveling gang stopped The Lovers cowardly attack. To avoid the politically unstable route from Iran to Iraq, they crossed the Arabian Sea at Karachi, and entered the United Arab Emirates.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Man.... If a cute girl like you asked me to buy them such nice cars like this, I'd do it in a heartbeat."
You sat upside down on the green couch beside Polnareff watching as he tried to score a date.

"Wow Pol I didn't think you had that kinda cash." You commented for like the tenth time in their conversation.

Polnareff glared and the lady smiled, "My, my what a talker."

"Yeah! She seems to just be blabbering nonsense!" He exclaimed with a strained smile.

You sat up properly waving your hand. "Nonsense? Me? Never!" You piped then smirked at the woman, "If you want me to get into the real juicier secrets like how you're like the eighth person he's tried to pi-mmpfh" Pol slammed his hand on your mouth and chuckled.

He noticed Joseph walking out and he got up, holding you like a skateboard. "I'm so sorry, Mademoiselle but we must get going. Bye now!"

"Bye!!"

Polnareff dropped you next to Jotaro and Kakyoin while him and Joseph went to go get the new car.
"Keep her away from me! She's ruining my groove!" Pol pointed to you before walking away.

The two stared at your sitting figure and you smiled.
"So Jotaro! Wha-"

"Shut up." He cut off and Kakyoin scolded him immediately after.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You sat in the car between Kakyoin and Jotaro while Polnareff drove and Joseph in the passenger.

"Woah! I can't believe this country! It's like every house we see is a mansion." Polnareff awed and you nodded, shifting your gaze between windows.

"Indeed. All the houses around here would cost 3 or 4 billion yen in Tokyo. Apparently, this is the norm for the people here. Just twenty years ago, this was all desert. But thanks to massive profits from the oil crisis, this place grew into a dream like city." Joseph explained.

"The sun is harsh, but with air conditioning, it's pretty comfortable inside the car." Polnareff added and you tapped Kakyoin noticing his shifting eyes and semi-concerned look.
"What's wrong?" You and Jotaro asked in unison.

"Oh, I-It's nothing. The view here is amazing. If anyone were after us, I'm sure we'd spot them, but I feel like someone's watching us, so I can't help looking back." He answered and Polnareff agreed.
"Yeah, I can't blame you."

Joseph spoke up, "Well, with that in mind, I've been thinking about our route from here."

You kicked his seat and he cleared his throat, correcting himself, "Well Y/n helped with the route too...partially..."

Joseph tried to ignore your glare as he explained. "About 100 kilometers northwest is a village called Yarpline. Because of the desert and mountains, the roads are heavily curved. It takes two days to reach by car, so the villagers use a Cessna to travel." He looked back at you three only to turn his head back and focus on the map once again.
"Uhm- Uh I think we should go to the v-village first, buy a Cessna and cross the vast Saudi Arabian desert."