20.5 || Ready to Love? ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A blast to the past!! This takes place early on in their journey!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY GOT TWO ROOMS LEFT!?" Joseph shouted at the attendant.

Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro sat in the chairs far away, acting as if they didn't know the man causing a scene.

The attendant frowned, "I'm sorry sir, but people booked for the holidays-"

"Why the hell is everyone here of all places for the holid—!" Copycat transformed into Star Platinum, dragging Joseph away as he yelled curses.

"I apologize for his behavior, he's old... and from New York..."
You and Avdol took his place, and the receptionist tried to lean his head to the side to see what exactly pulled Joseph.

You both leaned with him gaining his full attention.
You stood straight as the guy locked eyes with you, "Uh so can we please get the key to the last available rooms?" You asked and the receptionist stopped for a moment and scanned you.

Woah she's so... beautiful!

"Hello?" You waved your hand in front of the dazed males face, causing him to come back to his senses.

He clumsily slid the card across the desk, "S-Sorry! Anything else?"

"No not that I-"
Joseph whispered to Polnareff and Polnareff ran over, whispering it to Avdol and Avdol whispered in your ear causing you to pause.

"Um....Well do you guys have a non booked bar...? By any chance?" You questioned unsure of what you just said.

The male only smiled, "If you take two lefts it'll be there."

"Thank you!"

Before you could turn to walk away the receptionist stopped you, "Hey I get off in about.." he checked his watch, "Ten minutes, I-I know I don't know you and all but would you want to go som-"

"She's not interested. Go find someone else to annoy." A hand engulfed yours and began to pull you away from the flustered worker.

"Huh?!" You blinked being dragged by Jotaro and Polnareff nagging him beside you.

"Hey man, that could've been Y/n's big break this whole trip! As her official wingman that was low eve-"

Kakyoin spoke up, "Wingman? You couldn't even get a date yourself Polnareff."

Polnareff took offense to that. Like really. He gasped really loudly to make it clear.

"Me!? Not get a date!?" He scoffed, "I CAN! I just wanted Y/n to have some glory for a chance! I mean you two have girls falling left and right for you but when she gets a guy suddenly your très protecteur!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You never realized how... interesting of a person Joseph was.

"Here kid's! You've earned it!" Joseph handed each of you a beer and raised his own cup to the sky.

"Is it safe for him to be holding that? It's his fourth one." You cautioned placing the cup on the table.