15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Egypt. A nation that's 97% desert. But, thanks to the blessings of the Nile, beautiful, fertile green spreads all the way down it's river banks. As well as the culture of the ancient Egyptians, Egypt is also home to Persian, Greek, Roman, Muslim and Arabian cultures. It is a blended nation. In this eternal land, what misfortunes await you and the others on this journey?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You took in the scenery of the endless desert as the others hopped out of the topless car. The moment they did you sighed and laid yourself across the seat.

"How long will I have to be squished between muscular bodied men!" You whined stretching your arms.

Kakyoin leaned against the door, "When you stop losing rock paper scissors for the passenger."
"Seriously Y/n, you always pick scissors."

You sat up, glaring at him. "No I don't."

"Yes you do." Jotaro joined in agreeing with the red head.

You held your hand out to Jotaro and he rolled his eyes but lifted his hands out of his pockets.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!"
Y/n: Scissors
Jotaro: Rock

"Wait no, rematch!" You demanded and Jotaro sighed.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!"
He won.

Jotaro shook his head, "I can't believe you're a smartass in geography but at the same time can't beat a game that requires little to no skill."
He put his hands in his pockets,
"Guess you aren't the strongest in everything.."

You felt your nonexistent honor fly away from you. "You take that back you wannabe Clint Eastwood!"

He leaned in and the scent of smoke and surprisingly, a nice cologne filled your senses. "Only if you win."

Kakyoin shifted awkwardly, watching you both so close to each other, "Uh guys, remember it's just a simple randomized game-"

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!!"

Jotaro won again.

"Shoot!"
And again.

"Shoot!"
And again..

"Shoot!"
And again....man are you that unlucky?.

"Shoot!"
Wait you didn't pick scissors this time!
Jotaro still won though.

"Shoot!"
OH MY GOD! A Tie!! You both picked scissors!

"Rock Paper Scissors shoot!..."
You tried using mind games by saying you'll put out paper and of course put out scissors again!

You lost though. You are definitely unlucky.

Kakyoin frowned and Polnareff laughed at you.
"I don't know why I hoped for a different outcome." Kakyoin muttered and Avdol nodded, somehow invested in the game now too.

A loud chopping sound diverted your attention towards the sky.

"It's a helicopter?!" Polnareff pointed.