18.0 || Split. ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
((A/n: We now enter phase 2 of this fic. This the phase where emotions really get drawn out. Another Y/n and Copycat solo adventure comes to play and we get to the deeper romance part. I did take a long ass break because school was hell but it is okayyy. Love the comments on the story though, some of you guys are hilarious.))
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You all walked towards the gate, Joseph leading. He stopped at the edge of the open gate peering over.
"Just as I can sense him, he can sense us. Entering this mansion would be like walking into a trap.." He turned to the group, "What do we do?"

The others were silent and you scoffed, "I say fuck it and let's just go!" You sprinted through the walkway and towards the large door, ignoring the others protests.

"Y/N!"

Joseph yelled, "Stop! Don't touch anythi-"
You tugged on the handle and the door was locked.
You leaned on the locked entrance staring at the group. "See? It's locked and nothing happened. What are you guys so hesitant about-"
The doors flew open causing you to fall back.

"Y/n!" They all ran up to you, pausing at the oddly long corridor.

"Hey, why does this thing look like it goes on forever? It can't be real." Polnareff muttered.
"It's probably some type of illusion."

Avdol helped you up and moved you behind the group to avoid anymore of your overconfident actions.

"Nobody goes past that door. Dio probably has one or two Stand users left for us to fight." He glanced at you and you looked away.

"What the-! Someone's coming this way!" Polnareff exclaimed but you weren't able to see due to the tall bodies blocking the way.

"Welcome Master Joestar, we've been expecting you. I am the butler of this house. My name is D'Arby" A voice introduced.

"D'Arby!??" They gasped.
You held Copycat up, using his eyes to see for you. A man around his twenties floated in front of your group.

"Yes. My name is D'Arby Younger." He bowed, "The D'Arby whom you defeated was my older brother."

"So you must be here to avenge your brother?" Avdol questioned.

The male only smiled and floated to the side. "No, certainly not. I would do nothing of the sort. Did my brother not share his motto with you? 'The deceived, not the deceiver holds the blame.' It is a adage I hold dear, as well.

"My brother lost. He is the wrongdoer. I hold no grudge against you. My brother is my brother and I am me-"

You groaned in annoyance, "And I am getting tired of this conversation!"
"Can we just get this fight over with!?"

D'Arby's eye twitched but he kept his composure, "If you wish to fight me, then I invite you to enter our manor."

You put Copycat on your shoulder and tried to push Avdol out of the way. He only shielded you even more, "Wait Y/n, we have to stay on guard."

"We don't have time to waste." You shot back and Jotaro nodded.

"She's right we don't," He pointed to D'Arby, "Take us to Dio!" He demanded.