6.0 || Singapore.||

((Forgot to mention this but Italics are thoughts! This chapter doesn't have much fighting. At least from the mc's pov. AND ITS FILLED WITH MANY TIMESKIPS-))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You stand on the sidewalk as they spoke.
"We're finally in Singapore." Polnareff sighed.

Joseph spoke. "We'll stay at a hotel tonight and figure out our route to Egypt."

A loud whistle gained your attention.
"Hey you!" The officer pointed at Polnareff.
"Yeah I'm talking to you! You threw this trash didn't you? That's a fine of five hundred Singapore dollars!"

"Woah five hundred..."

"Wait what trash?"

Polnareff's eyes trailed down to where the officer was pointing.
"I don't see anything here besides my own luggage. Would you be so kind as to tell me what trash your referring to?"
Polnareff placed a hand on his shoulder. "Where is this trash sir?"

The officer sweat dropped. "That's your luggage?"

"That's right!"

"I-I'm terribly sorry." He apologized.

You all laughed but paused when hearing Annes.
She stopped and looked away.

The officer muttered a farewell as Polnareff shooed him.
"What's with the kid? She's still following us?"

"Didn't you say you were going to meet up with your father?" Joseph turned and questioned her.
"Why don't you stop following us and get going?" Polnareff added.

"I'm meeting up with him in five days. And I can go wherever I want! I'm not taking orders from you guys." She looked away then back with puppy eyes.

You frowned and you all huddled in a circle. "I know it's dangerous but what if she doesn't have money?"

"All right...I guess we can pay for her hotel room." Joseph agreed.
"Polnareff bring her, but don't ruin her pride."

"Got it." He said and you grimaced preparing for the worse.

"Hey! You're poor right? We'll pay for you, so come with us."

You let out a sigh putting your hand on your head.

"Well then.. let's check in."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The receptionist smiled faltered. "I'm terribly sorry but we are rather full this time of year. The rooms won't be next to each other. Is that all right?"

"Well I guess we don't have a choice." Joseph said while signing for the rooms.
"Then for the rooms...Avdol and I will share one."

"Jotaro and I will share a room, since were both students and same gender." Kakyoin said.

You bent down to Anne's height. "We'll share since we are both ladies!" Anne quickly covered her cracking smile, when you were near her.