Chapitre Un: Toucher chaleureux

Snow, it's all snow. It's cold enough to kill you if you didn't have anything on. Panting and shivering as his feet touched the ground. Wei Ying wanders the streets of Yiling. Looking anxious in every way if there are towsers coming to hunt him.

"A-niáng... A-diē... Where are you...?"

His horse voice calling out desperately for his mother and father. Clutching his own arms as the bites he has in his arms severed even more. Walking more as he slowly lost consciousness. He hit someone as his tears collectively started pouring more and more.

"A-niáng..."

His final breath given as he fell unconscious, being catched by the person he bumped into.

"Gege, is he okay?"

"I don't think so, He's got a severe fever..."

"What can we do, gege?"

"We can take him back and look for his parents when he wakes up."

"That won't be a bad idea gege."

He was breathing rather fast. Sweat forming on every corner of his skin. He cries as he tightly clutches the soft fabric he was laying on.

"No... No... Get away... Ungh..."

"Gege, is he okay...?"

The man in red placed the food down on the table as the other one took Wei Ying in his hands.

"I think he's having a nightmare... It scares me to see this young kid panicked like this..."

"Can I take him?"

"Sure..."

The one in white robes gave Wei Ying to the one in red carefully, the young one still breathing heavily. The lad in red started rocking Wei Ying in his arms. To their surprise he slowly calmed down to the point he was completely silent.

"Gege, I think that was a fever dream."

"How hot is he...? Does he need some herbs, I've got some...!"

"No no, it's okay. He just needs rest."

The lad in red gave a smile to the one in white.

"You're good at taking care of children, San Lang."

"Not really."

San Lang sat on the bed with Wei Ying still in his embrace.

"I'll ask Ling Wen about the child."

"She doesn't know his name and so do we."

"You're right... Let's just wait until he wakes up then."

"Okay."

They sat next to each other, watching over Wei Ying for the next few hours.

Wei Ying groaned as he opened his eyes. As he did, he felt light and saw his arms wrapped in silk clothing and in new robes of red. He lifted his eyelids to see a godly figure right in front of him. Asking himself if he's already dead.

"Are you feeling any better, young master?"

"Where... Am I...?"

"You're in an Inn with us right now. Are you okay? Do you feel sick...?"

"No... Have you seen my A-niáng and A-diē...?"

"We haven't, young master... Are you perhaps looking for them...?"

"Mhm..."

Wei Ying looked up to see a teen smiling down on him.

"Good afternoon young master."