Chapitre vingt-sept : Juste un lien que nous avons formé

Lan Haozhi and Wei Wuxian continued to battle with their swords, not knowing they now have gathered an audience.

"Not bad! What's the name of your sword?"

"Suibian!"

Lan Haozhi let out a chuckle.

"You're very much like your mother."

"Well I am my mothers son!"

Wei Wuxian withdrew his sword and resorted to turning into butterflies. Lan Haozhi was caught off guard, now having a fan pointed at his neck and Wei Wuxian behind him.

"Tag."

"Haozhi Gege..."

Both males stopped playing when they noticed where they were. They were infront of the Lanshi.

"So, Haozhi Shushu... We didn't get to bust through the roof."

"Well, we're caught now."

Lan Haozhi sheathed his sword and stood properly with Wei Wuxian standing besides him with a grin.

"A-Ren, You never succeeded in convincing me to come out of seclusion. Look at this gremlin, he pulled me by the ear!"

"How...?"

Lan Haozhi smirked as he pretended to be scandalized.

"He snuck in on me and convinced me to go out. How brutal he was when he dragged me outside."

"Haozhi Shushu!"

Wei Wuxian was steaming red when Lan Haozhi ruffled his hair.

"Just kidding now."

Two males in white stood behind Lan Qiren who had faces of surprise and a tint of wonder. Lan Haozhi smiled softly at them.

"A-Huan, A-Zhan. It's nice to see you've grown up well."

"Fùqin..."

Lan Xichen muttered as he was shaking, Lan Wangji remained calm but you could see his face.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! This is your father! See! He looks just like you!"

Wei Wuxian squealed as he pointed at Lan Haozhi who stood taller than him.

"Wei Wuxian!"

He was tackled to the ground by a boy in purple clothes, gripping on him tight was another one in olive green.

"Wei-Xiong! You're back!"

"Of course I'm back. Nie-Xiong, A-Cheng."

The three of them stood up, Lan Haozhi stood before Wei Wuxian and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"I'll let you catch up with your friends. Let's continue our game later, Master."

"Of course! This master of mischief wouldn't let his great disciple get bored."

Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang stood confused on why they were addressing each other as master and disciple. More so it's backwards! Lan Haozhi turned around with his ponytail swaying in the air elegantly, more like dramatically, walking towards his family.

"A-Ren, mind if we talk about this while having tea?"

Lan Qiren nodded before turning around.

"Everyone, class is dismissed."

Students silently celebrated the early ending of the classes before walking out of the Lanshi. The Lan family left without notice. Wei Wuxian smiled fondly as he now knows they'll be fixed.