Chapitre douze : Ceux en blanc avec Des nuages ​​bleus

Wei Wuxian was dragged into a house where two men in white were having a conversation.

"Shifu, Xiongzhang."

"Wangji, what brings you here?"

Lan Wangji pulls Wei Wuxian upfront.

"Got in after Eight, Bought Alcohol and fought."

Wei Wuxian just smiled with sweat dripping from his face.

"Hmph, what sect do you belong to, child?"

Wei Wuxian bowed his head.

"This young master greets you. I am Wei Ying, Courtesy Wuxian. I am from the Yunmeng Jiang sect."

"Wei Wuxian?"

"Yes."

Lan Wangji also came up and bowed his head.

"I've also engaged the fight between us."

"Young Master Wei, how did you get in after Eight?"

"Oh! If you're asking how I got through the barrier you cast around, it's too weak."

"I beg your pardon?"

"It's too weak. If enemies were to infiltrate it with flaming arrows of resentful energy, it wouldn't withstand it. You could've added a little more spiritual energy to it."

The latter went silent.

"I only used one single push of spiritual energy and it shattered, for me of course."

"What else could you say about the barrier?"

"Well if you were to infuse it with a little bit more of constant spiritual energy distributing evenly, it would harden like a wall. Even a horde of feral zombies would just vaporize. The reason why I got in is because the spiritual energy was rippling back and forth, so someone will have a chance to get in even in the most split seconds of time."

"I'm surprised that Young Master Wei has greater knowledge with such arrays like this."

"I'm sorry if I did do something wrong."

Wei Wuxian bowed his head.

"Hmph! You'll be let off just this once."

"Thank you-"

Wei Wuxian stopped as he felt resentful energy coming from behind the room separators. Making a way for it, he opened the curtains to reveal a dead person.

"Huh..."

"What's wrong? Young Master Wei?"

"He was alive back this morning."

"Excuse me?"

Wei Wuxian knelt down and held the corpse's hand.

"Resentful energy...?"

"How do you know?"

"It's only a little but... Nevermind."

Wei Wuxian stood up and bowed.

"I'll be going back, thank you for having mercy on me."

Wei Wuxian then left the residence and headed to the guest houses. Entering the room, he was engulfed in a hug.

"Where did you go?!"

"Woah! Calm down, A-Cheng."

"It's already past nine, where have you been?!"

"Just snooped around and got lost. I'm sorry."

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry okay? Let's just go to bed."