Chapitre vingt-neuf : Ils disent que je suis le fils de la fleur sanglante

It was now night as the disciples who lit lanterns returned back to their rooms. This will be the last day they'll be staying as students of Gusu Lan. Students were gossiping to themselves, Wei Wuxian was walking along Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang who were basically just talking about how lucky Nie Huaisang was to graduate this year. A particular conversation made Wei Wuxian cut his last string of sanity connecting to his conscience.

"Young Master Jin, what are you looking in for a woman?"

"Huh? Oh well whatever makes them remarkable."

"I heard Young Master Jin is engaged with the Young Maiden from the Jiang Sect! Jiang Yanli."

"Young Master Jin, what do you think about Young Maiden Jiang?"

"Don't ask me about it."

"But Young Master Jin, aren't you engaged with Young Maiden Jiang?"

"It doesn't matter. I didn't want this marriage, don't mention it again."

Wei Wuxian felt something snap in his mind, making him run and land a punch on someone. Causing that person to fly and hit a tree.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T MENTION IT AGAIN?!"

This caused the disciples who were following behind to be startled with the sudden yell. Jin Zixuan held his cheek as he stood up with stinging pain on his back, facing Wei Wuxian who looked so angry at him.

"Is it that hard for you to understand?!"

"HOW COULD YOU JUST LOOK AT SHIEJIE THAT WAY!"

Wei Wuxian stomped forward and landed another punch, causing an even louder wild fire of talking to happen.

"Wei Wuxian! Calm down!"

Jiang Wanyin desperately pulled him back but to no avail when Wei Wuxian landed another punch on the defenseless Young Master Jin.

"I'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH!"

Jin Zixuan got the momento and kicked Wei Wuxian on the stomach, causing him to stumble back and giving him enough momento to punch him as well. Wei Wuxians' eyes glowed blood red as the blood thirst of his anger lingered out as resentful energy, his fists tightly curled. About to land another punch when people suddenly pulled him and Jin Zixuan apart.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I'LL KILL HIM!"

"LET ME GO! YOU HEAR ME?!"

Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian continue to break the binding hands keeping them away, something was suffocating some disciples who held Wei Wuxian back.

Before the commotion happened, Lan Wangji was walking behind the party of Jiang Yanli who was silently walking, not until a female Jin disciple ran towards Jiang Yanli and tugged on her sleeve.

"Wei Wuxian! Wei Wuxian picked a fight with my Young Master! Get him! Stop him please!"

Jiang Yanli was shocked as she dashed towards the scene with Lan Wangji, who was concerned for Wei Wuxian. When they got there, all Lan Wangji saw was the hell that was about to be unleashed. Jin Zixuan had pulled Shi Wudu's robe off of Wei Wuxians' shoulder and stomped on it when he threw it on the ground.

"Wei Ying..."

Everyone felt a wave of such heavy energy make their hearts stop beating, causing them to weaken in the knees and to fall down. The only one standing was Wei Wuxian who was no longer smiling, the smile long forgotten.

"You..."

Wei Wuxians' chilling voice made everyone shudder, tears were falling from his eyes when he reached for Suibian, about to unsheathe his blade.