Chapitre trois : Te connaissant

Wei Ying waked up in Yin Yu's arms, seeing that the Waning Moon Officer is also asleep. With a smile, he held his cheeks with a tint of red on his own.

"Yu-ge is the prettiest even when asleep..."

He cuddled in closer and closed his eyes. Wei Ying knew that this person he is with right now is like Hua Cheng but, he feels the warmth within his presence. Not even a moment later, he fell back to sleep. Yin Yu flicking up a minute later.

"Young Master Wei is still asleep."

He watched the young master as he breaths heavily. A wave of feelings drowned him in his conscience.

"Is this another chance...? For me to be the kind person I wasn't back then...? If it is... Then please... Let me treat this young boy with the love he deserves... I want to be that perfect person for him..."

He held Wei Ying close as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Let me be that one person I didn't get to be become..."

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng sat across each other in an Inn in Yunmeng.

"San Lang..."

"I know I heard that correctly. They don't want him back at all."

San Lang was furious, not only because of the words that woman said but on how will Wei Ying feel.

"But San Lang that man was desperate to find A-Ying."

"If we give little child back to them... Who knows what they will do to him, Gege."

"I know that, I was with you when that happened but we need to give him to them."

"Why can't we just keep him with us...?"

"San Lang you know that is against the rules... You know we can't take mortals in..."

"Gege, my reputations never been not worse. It wouldn't surprise them if I had a child like that green gremlin did."

"San Lang, we're married. Your actions will affect me too..."

"But Wei Ying will only hurt when he stayed with them... That woman clearly has no intention of raising him of their ilk, Gege..."

"I..."

Xie Lian had frustration rush in his mind, only to calm down once San Lang held his hand.

"Gege, let's take care of little child. Together."

"I..."

"Taizi Dianxia..."

Xie Lian sighed as he held San Langs' hand back tighter, giving out a smile.

"You know I can't say no to you... But I also fell in love with his smile."

"You love me more, right Gege?"

"Don't expect me to love you as much as I'll love our child."

"Gege is teasing me back."

"You know I'll always love you, My San Lang."

San Lang could only stare at Xie Lian as if he was eating him out alive full of love.

"Let's go back to Paradise Manor. We have a child to adopt."

"Yes, Gege"

Upon arriving infront of Wei Yings' designated room, they knocked lightly on the door with no response. They then took action by entering the room to see Yin Yu and Wei Ying cradled up in the bed in each other's arms. Xie Lian could only melt at the sight that is given infront of them right now, his heart thumping in joy. Hua Cheng on the other hand was surprised because of Yin Yu.