Chapitre dix-huit : Mots ivres

After Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang left, Wei Wuxian rested at the Healing Pavilion where a healer would check up on his every two hours. When night came, Wei Wuxian stood at the window as someone grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Xiangsheng!"

Wei Wuxian leapt and hugged the adult who, with no expression, hugged him back.

"I'm glad you're alive. Hua Cheng would've killed me."

"I'm okay!"

They both made their way to the bed and sat.

"So is it true? Was it the Wen sect?"

"Yes. It was them. They've driven the water spirit to Biling Lake to cause a commotion."

"I see. Thank you for coming and helping me."

"I couldn't let the prince die now, can I?"

"Hehe, still. I really thought I could do it."

"That's why I told you to never be afraid to call us for help."

"But I need to do this on my own! I don't want to burden you guys, you know?"

"You're really a stubborn child."

He Xuan stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'll kill the Wen Clan Leader, don't worry."

"Wait! Don't!"

"What do you mean don't?"

"It's not necessary! I'm fine! I promise!"

"Wei Ying, if it weren't me, Hua Cheng would've burned that place down to the ground."

"But still, you don't have to do this."

"You're really a stubborn kid! Just let us help you!"

"Xiangsheng I'm just a human. I need to be one of them."

He Xuan had a glare on his eyes.

"Just... Stay safe."

He Xuan left the building. He may not admit it and say that he doesn't care about Wei Wuxian. He does, and he's scared to loose him because he has been a great influence to him. Wei Wuxian sighed as he layed down on the bed, thinking that he caused such a huge problem. The next day, Wei Wuxian was permitted to go out and continue his learning which made him happy. He skipped along the hallway as he looked for Nie Huaisang and Jiang Wanyin. Upon finding the two, he rapidly walked towards them and wrapped his arms on their shoulders.

"How are my juniors doing?!"

"You're just a year older, shut up."

"Wei-Xiong seems to have healed. I'm glad."

"Of course! I'm strong!"

"Strong my ass."

"So, I have an idea."

"What other will you suggest than something that would lead us to trouble?"

"Hmm, something that would lead us to trouble you say."

Wei Wuxian thought for awhile.

"Oh yes! I need to talk to Zewu-Jun, have you seen him?"

"He went to the unclean realm to meet my brother. He said he'll be coming back the next day."

"Oh, I see. I guess I could wait."

"What's so important?"

"Something that concerns neither of you."