Joyeux anniversaire, Guérison (Special)

Lavish designs and delicious foods were a part of the common things to have when your birthday strikes. Five year old boy sat on the ground with little straw dolls in hand. That Little boy cradled himself in the cold as he played with those dolls after being chased away by dogs. Little boy who had chalky tear streams on his face when he finished whining after he got kicked by noble men. Little boy who got used to living in the streets all alone. Little boy who got used to survive on his own without his parents guiding him, taking care of him and making sure he sleeps on a warm bed or to make sure he ate all three meals for the day. No parents to make sure that he is clean of wounds, to teach him how to read nor write, to teach him how to sing a song or at least have some self respect. A little boy who always smiled despite the aches if loneliness and despair. Now six as he looked up and saw a boy in snow white robes, a boy with golden sun eyes, a boy with long flowing hair. A beautiful boy who held a toy in his hand as he momentarily glanced at the little boy who looked like a wilting flower below the tree that sheltered him. Walking over with the rattle drum in hand as he frantically gave it to him, an expressionless face that made a place in the little boys' heart.

"Take it."

"But it's yours."

"I have plenty more."

A small wounded hand reaching out to the noble boy who was kind to him, that hand grabbed the toy, that face had a big smile.

"Thank you, Young Master."

"Mn."

A moment of glances shared until the noble boy was called away. The little boy wanted to ask his name but all he could do was touch that forehead ribbon before it completely fluttered away. That little boy held the drum close to his heart. The next day it was taken away from him when a gang if kids basically just hit him and stole the toy away, leaving him to walk the ice cold path to look for his parents.

"A-niáng... A-diē..."

That weak voice died out when he hit another warm body.

Eyes wide open as he sat on the Paradise Hall window. Eyes plastered on his arm that was covered with silk. Just a fourteen year old boy, excited to go to the mortal realm to learn after his fifteenth birthday tonight. A voice speaking as the taller male handed a bouquet of flowers and the other handed a bowl of food.

"Darling."

"Little Child."

The boy stood up with his lips in a soft smile, standing before his parents as he tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Fùqin, A-diē."

In unison both males who stood before him smiled and pulled him in.

"Happy Birthday, Wei Ying."

The boy who just turned fifteen smiled in his parents' arms. Small tears leaving his eyes as he let out a scoff.

"Thank you."

Nothing can be more worth full than a blessing to celebrate your birthday with the ones you love and to celebrate your birthday happy in heart and in life. To celebrate another year of growing up surrounded by good and love. Wei Ying could never be more thankful to his parents and to the people who loves him to the brim. He could never be more thankful to spend his life.

Happy Birthday, Our Healing! Wei Wuxian/Ying!