Last Day At Beigoma

Shu woke up at 5:30 in the morning and went for his usual jog. But he still felt sad. After his jog, he came back to his apartment panting. Then, he took a quick bath to refresh and went to school.

" I guess I have to say them and I can't participate in the team battles either. I don't think Lui is gonna let me on his team. " Shu thought on his way to school. He was pretty sure Lui is not gonna let him join. As he reached his classroom, he saw Wakiya sitting there. Wakiya, Valt and Shu were in the same class.

"Hey! Good morning Shu!" Wakiya greeted. "Morning!" Shu mumbled in a really low voice. "Hey! Why are upset? Did something happen?" Wakiya asked. "Nah-" Shu said. "Ok then!" Wakiya said going back to his work which was nothing. Then, everyone came in one by one.

As usual, Valt was late but the shocking part is he came one second before the bell rang. While Valt was arguing with the teacher that he came on time, everyone couldn't do anything but chuckle. Wakiya noticed Shu. He spaced out a lot during classes. He was concerned for his friend.

"Shu? What is wrong with you?" Wakiya asked after the classes got over. They were on the rooftop practising. "Nothin-" Shu was cut off by Wakiya. "Don't lie!! I saw that you spaced out a lot during classes. Tell us. We are your friends aren't we?".

"Humph! Fine. Thanks for caring. It's that I'm- I'm mov-moving sc-sc-Scho-schools.......". Everyone gasped. Valt ran to Shu hugging him. "What? Shu I will miss you. Are you moving apartments too?" Valt asked with tears.

"No Valt. Not the apartment. And think about the bright side!! We can meet every day after school." Shu said cheering Valt but deep down Shu was also crying. " So, where are you moving? " Diago asked. "That's the biggest problem. I'm moving to Rideout." Shu said.

"Wha-what? Isn't that where Lui is?" Wakiya asked. " Yeah and I'm sure Lui's gonna kill me!" Shu said. " You guys can be friends!!!!" Valt said. "No way! Not even a minus infinite percentage chance!" Shu yelled. "O-ok?" Valt said uncertainly.

"Guys! Come to my home. It's my treat!" Shu said to everyone nodded vigorously. They all loved Shu and his Speggatti. They all ran to Shu's home only to wait there for hours until Shu and Diago came.

"What took you guys soooooooooo long?" Valt asked still panting from his run. "Valt, it has only been 5 minutes and I don't think I gave the intelligent idea of running," Shu said as he opened the door. "Shu, can we have a sleepover since from tomorrow you will go to Rideout? " Valt asked with puppy eyes.

"Ok, but we have to sleep before 10:00 pm. Is that alright?" Shu asked. "Well, ok!" Everyone yelled except Shu who was the one who asked the question. They played games together. Finally, it was time to go to sleep.

Everyone had slept except for the one certain albino who was still staring at the ceilings. He still couldn't believe he was moving to Rideout. "Hope Lui won't kill me!" Shu thought as he drifted into sleep...