A Surprise?

Shu turned towards the door to see Valt and so many others standing over there.

"Happy Birthday Shu!!" Everyone said in unison. Shu felt tears in his eyes. "Thank You so much guys," Shu said crying. "Aww, Shu! Don't cry and besides, it's rare to see you cry!" Xander said comforting Shu and bringing him inside.

Inside his room, Shu saw a lot of balloons, food and a large banner saying, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHU!". HE FELT SO HAPPY.  "Shu, cut this cake there!!!" Valt said, leading Shu to an ice cake that looked awesome.

"Guys, thanks. I have never had a birthday like this. Not Even when my parents were still living with me! Thanks!" Shu said cutting the cake as ever body sang,

"Happy Birthday to you!

  Happy Birthday to you!

  Happy Birthday to dear Shu!

  Happy Birthday to you!

  Happy Birthday to our friend!

  Happy Birthday to dear Shu!

  Happy Birthday to our friend!

  We have always loved you!

  We will never leave you alone!

  We have always loved you!

  Happy Birthday to you!

  Happy Birthday to the most caring kind lovely beautiful handsome blader student person and importantly the best Friend ever!

Happy Birthday to you!"

Shu cut the cake with tears and joy. He was never alone. He had his Friends always cheering him on. 

"Shu let's play something after eating. How about truth or dare?" Xander asked to which Shu nodded. They finished eating and sat to plat truth or dare.

"Ok Valt! Truth or dare!" Xander asked. "Umm...,..truth!" Valt said. "Ok! Do you have a crush?" Xander asked smirking. "What's that?" Valt asked.

"Don't break his innocence. He doesn't need to know!" Shu said. "Fine! but I thought you didn't know it too. I mean remember? In like a year back I guess? I asked you this question and you blinked with no answer?" Xander said. 

"come on Xander! It's been one year!! but now I  know what a crush is actually!" Shu said smiling awkwardly. Everyone gave him a We-have-one-more-innocent-smol-bean-in-our-group look. Shu just blinked like an owl. (well, I seriously don't know if owls blink but anyways!! 0////0)

"Diago, truth or dare!" Valt asked. "A dare" Diago answered.  "You have to be like a girl until Shu gets his chance"

. Diago gave an are-you-serious-look but he did as Valt said. He wore a cute hoodie and a skirt that went up to his knees. Lol!.

"Truth or dare," Diago asked Wakiya and the game went on until it was Shu's chance to answer. "Truth or dare!" Honcho asked. "Dare!" Shu said.

"Hehe! Ok so you have to show us the letters, wish cards and flowers you got today. cause we know you got many and we're pretty sure you got love letters too!" Honcho dared Shu.

"Well, ok I'll take them." Shu bought all his letters and flowers for his friends for them to see. They all started reading the letter together laughing at the love letters he got and teasing Shu. They even got a letter which said,

"Shu! 

I love you!

You are my life!

My everything!

I love you so much!

Notice me!

Happy Birthday to my love!

The only person I have even loved is you!

                                                                -By your secret admirer forever!"

Everyone was laughing soo hard for this letter." Guys guys! don't take this serious kay? I'm pretty sure they were just joking. and um..........ahh! stop laughing" Shu said.  They were all laughing until they all saw that one particular letter from,

Lui Shirosagi.

"A letter from Lui to you?" Everyone gasped leaving the Albino staring at them. " Well, he was actually nice to me yesterday and today. I don't know what's gotten into him. He even asked if we could be friends!" Shu said.

"Really? That's awesome. You guys could become friends and rivals!! What did you say?" Valt shouted happily. "I said I'll tell him tomorrow," Shu said.

"Say him ok! Ok?" Valt said to which Shu gasped. "Oh! Fine if you say." Shu said making Valt jump in happiness. After his birthday party, everybody left. And then, now Shu was lying on his bed thinking about Lui.

"That day, Lui was definitely crying. What happened to him? He must have some problems I guess. I should help him. But what if it's all a joke? It better not" Shu thought drifted to sleep. Tomorrow was indeed a big day...