That Promise I Made

(A/N: guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll not write the trip with full explanation cause I have some great ideas for them when they return to Rideout and so sorry if you guys expected something great to happen in the trip.

Sorry!! We are having a dra- wait! if I say that now, it won't be interesting later so I'll leave it her and you guys find about it more by reading the story further. bye!)

Flashback:

"Shu!! There's something I need to tell you!! Come here!" His mom called as Shu walked happily near her. " Shu...I and your father have been fighting for so long and so we decided to split up and um..........I wanted to ask.... who do you wanna come with?" She asked while Shu was already crying. " B-but mom, I lo-love both you and d-dad...I can't just-just choose" Shu said. "Awwww, Shu! Don't worry just choose me and you'll be happier" she said as she loved Shu more than anyone or anything. But Shu had something else running in his mind.

"Mom, I'll st-stay alone... I don't wanna come with either of you.....please! I'll stay here! I don't wanna leave Valt or break the promise I made to him. Please!!" Shu pleaded. "O-ok d-dear......but promise me one thing. Promise me that you'll never fall in love with anyone until I both return...." She said. Shu was blushing madly. "Mom!! I'm not gonna fall in love ok??" Shu said and soon after that, his parents left him.

Flashback over.....

They all got off the bus and walked into the airport. It was huge and beautiful. All students walked to check things they do in the airport and umm.....checked,........... (guys, sorry But I'm not sure what they do in an airport so keep whatever you want ok?)
After they got into the flight, there was already a fight for who will sit next to whom. They had 3 seats together and Gabe wanted to sit next to Shinki Again. But one thing was different. Lia wanted to sit next to Shu which would again technically make Shu and Lui sat together.

All of them took their seats and relaxed as the flight took off. Lia always thought the flight would go and dance in the sky like a hip-hop dancer cause it felt like that according to her which is kinda funny. Shu was sitting near Lui for the second time in the day and was kinda happy yet sad. He wanted to fall in love yet he can't cause we all know he's an expert in keeping promises and this is probably the second time I'm mentioning this. ( they showed his honesty in keeping promises in the anime billion trillion infinite times, so I guess no one doubts his promise-keeping skills.)

"shu!!! HEY SHUUUU!" Lia shouted loud enough for the sleeping Shu to get scared and fall from his seat. " Why are you shouting like this! My ears are probably bleeding!" Shu said holding his hands to his ears. "Sorry but I need help........I need you to answer a question of mine ok?" She said to which Shu nodded signing a-ok. " Shu.........this is gonna sound weird but please ok? Mam said that for the school annual talents day, we are going to put on a story and we need people to act. Our class is doing Snow White and I'm pretty sure you know the story and so-" Shu straightly cut her off by shouting, " Please don't tell me I have to be Snow White and that Lui is the prince!". " Wow! you're clever.....that's exactly what I was about to say!!" 
she said as Shu's face turned red as a tomato.

" Can't you guys see I'm a boy and that Snow White is a girl??!!" Shu said pouting. "Well, I understand and that's why we decided to have a voting test when you slept and um..........everyone except you....um.....voted for....um......Shu to be the Snow White.....I mean including me and Lui!" Lia said. " I'm angry now and I'll deal with this shit later ok? Please let me sleep in peace" Shu said again starting to sleep. 

" Mam, Shu said it's ok for him and besides, he'll look great and I guarantee it!" Lia said believing she could deal with Shu later. They finally landed in America and it was super-duper huge. " Wow! it looks awesome!" Lia said with stary eyes as Shu and Lui just nodded in unison. " Students, you can go anywhere unless you are with your team and remember one thing. Return before the sun sets ok?" The teacher said as all the students agreed. Shu, Lia, Lui, Gabe and Shinki went to a lot of places like (just enter some awesome places in New York kay cause I busy. lol!)

The sun started to set and they all reached their dorm or you could say rooms. The worst part was that there were only 3 beds in each room and only one person can sleep alone. Lia announced that she was the only girl and so she wanted to sleep alone. Gabe wanted to sleep with Shinki which made Shu and Lui left behind. " Wha-what? I'm not sleeping with him!!!!" Shu and Lui yelled in unison but no one seemed to care as they all pretended to sleep. Shu and Lui frowned at each other for 5 good minutes before making a rule. Shu took an extra pillow in his hand and so did Lui. They placed it in the middle of the bed indicating separation of the bed between them. The other three were laughing so hard as Shu and Lui went to sleep with facing the opposite sides as if each of them had some haunted face. The others laughed so hard and then started to sleep too.......

Time skip after the trip hehe!

"So, Shu! I believe you accept to act as Snow White right?" Lia asked. Shu refused again. "Awww come on! I said to the teacher that you accepted and now if I say her you said no, then you might create a bad impression right?" Lia said and then.....Shu AGREED!!
"So we have practice for a whole week so....no classes!!! Yeah!" Lia shouted in joy and Shu was literally weeping. "Tomorrow is going to be awesome" Lia said smirked cause Shu was the Princess and Lui is the prince and everyone knows what happens in end of Snow White........