Are You _______?

Shu was still really excited about this trip. While walking home, he saw that Lia was pretty sad so he decided to talk with her. Being with her somehow felt familiar to him but he just ignored it. " Hey....why are you sad? Is there anything you are hiding? You can tell me anything ok?" Shu said giving his signature smile as always.

Lia smiled back but a fake smile. " Thanks..........ok then........ I'm telling to you but please don't tell to anyone ok?" She asked just to make sure. Shu nodded as she started. " I....ok.....you just know me as Lia but have you ever wondered my second name? well......I'll tell you it but don't freak out. It's....................

............Shirosagi............."

she said which made Shu gasp a little bit inside his mind, he had a raising action of questions shooting their way in his mind. Already the name Lia somehow sounded familiar to Shu and now this!

" And probably you've guessed now........you're maybe thinking I am Lui's cousin or something but that's wrong. I am his blood-related sister." she said looking down. " oh.....I didn't guess this at all...kinda shocking.....but does Lui know about this?" Shu asked.

She nodded giving a no. Shu made an 'o' sound as they started walking in pure silence. " Shu..I know this is weird but.......would you mind giving me......your.......phone number?". "Sure and don't worry it's not weird as you think it is. here note it kay? and

********** (just insert some phone number). yep that's it." Shu said giving away his phone number and a small smile. " thank you so much but please don't tell Lui cause I have some issues with it and my stop is here. bye," she said starting to leave. Shu waved at her.

" Ahh! he's so sweet just like before but.........he doesn't remember......... I guess...... " She thought as she entered her house. She walked inside her room holding something in her hands. A PHOTO FRAME....a photo with three kids standing there laughing together. She already had tears in her eyes. " Precious memories....." she thought. Looking at it made a memory flash in her mind......

flashback:

"Hey, Lia!! are you going to study in Rideout?" A short boy asked. "Yeah Valt......I'm sorry....I....wait! where's Shu?" she asked him.

" What! he was standing here a second ago!!" Valt yelled searching for Shu. " Valt!! I have to leave now. My bus has come........but I have to say goodbye to SHU!" Lia shouted but her mother just pulled her onto the bus and the bus started moving.

"Shu...I'm sorry......I know I promised you that I'll never leave you bu-but...sorry.....I'm just so sorry..........I am the wor-worst........please forgive me......" Lia said already crying. Shu just ran to the bey park where Lia, Valt and Shu promised they would never leave each other.

"She promised she won't leave me but......she's gone now.....why? why us? Next, VALT WILL BE GONE TOO! please don't leave me Like Lia did Valt......." Shu said crying. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Valt. "Shu......don't worry! I'm always here for you no matter what happens. What if she leaves you? we both will always stay together, won't we?" Valt said. "Thank you for real!............... Valt" Shu said stopping crying.

flashback over......

Lia, Shu and Valt were once childhood best friends but then suddenly she had to move to Rideout and everything became dark. Their Friendship was over or at least that was what she thought.

On the other hand, Shu also went home thinking something important. "Ahhhh! Lia! Lia! Lia!! this name sounds so familiar and yet, I don't remember a thing. Yeah! let me ask Valt! he might know" Shu thought as he dialled Valt.

"Hey Shu! what happened?" Valt asked picking the call and so Shu explained everything but didn't mention a thing about Lia being Lui's sister cause he promised and we all know he's an expert in keeping promises.

"Shu! are you kidding! you forgot LIA!! she's our childhood friend......." and so Valt said everything about them being friends and also when she left them that day.

" L-L-LI-LI-LIA!!!! YEAH! I remember now! AHH! I can't believe it at all. She's in my class! I'm so happy. I'm gonna say her this right away when we get to school tomorrow and Valt! guess what? tomorrow we're going on a trip to America............." and just like that, Shu and Valt were talking like they always used to. Tomorrow was a big day for Shu. With a lot of excitement, Shu went to sleep.....