That Sounds Awesome

Shu : Anyways...So are you coming to watching the drama?

Mom : Oh! Sorry....son...I'm not coming...

Shu : Oh...don't look, worried mom...It's not a problem at all.

Mom : oooo.....wait for me to finish. I am not coming is something I won't say. I am coming and I should be there to watch my son's first kiss right?

Shu : *Already crying* Thanks mom..... *yawns*

Mom : Awww! looks like the baby is sleepy...Talk to you later....bye dear...Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

Shu : Good Night Mom! Love you!

Mom : Love you too Snow White! bye! *cuts the call before Shu could give her remarks about calling him Snow White*

"Mom is coming and I am super happy yeah! I'm gonna see her after years. I am so excited and I better sleep. It's getting pretty late." Shu said starting to sleep.

In the meantime, with Lia...

" I am happy for Lui that he gets to kiss Shu but I can do nothing but get a little Jealous. I mean like Shu and I were friends since kindergarten and I know I grew feelings for him but I don't wanna betray my own brother and I don't think Shu likes me either........I'll-" Lia was cut off by a Beep! Beep! sound. it was a face time call from her parents!!! wow! It's her first time talking to them in the past few years.......She was so excited. ( Her also, I'm mentioning Lia's mom as Mom)

Lia : Mom!! long time no see! how are you?

Mom : I'm fine dear. How are you?

Lia : I am great.

Mom : And how's Lui? I heard you both are in the same class.....So how's he? I've not seen him since that day when he left.....I miss him...

Lia : Oh! if you miss him that much you should ask him yourself!

Mom : Well......I believe he hates me now.....I was just so angry that day cause you know....your dad.....

Lia : Yeah.....he cheated on you with the other stupid women......I remember......I still feel like killing him every time I see him!!!

Mom : Yeah! I have to tell this to Lui I mean he needs to know this or our relationship will just fall apart.....

Lia : Yeah mom and there's one more great thing....your lovely son is in love!!!

Mom : Wha-what? really!! that's awesome! Who's that lucky girl?

Lia : Well, Lui is Gay!!

Mom : So then, let me change the question. Who's that Lucky BOY?!!

Lia : I still think Lui is the one who's lucky to fall in love with such a beautiful boy.........I even have a crush on him.....

Mom : So, who's this "BEAUTIFUL BOY" Lui fell in love with and you have a crush on?

Lia : I'm pretty sure you have heard about him. I mean I have never seen a girl who doesn't have a crush on him. His name is- wait! let's have a guessing game 'kay, mom?

Mom : As you wish!

Lia :  He has milky white silver locks,

         Bright Crimson eyes with burning desire,

         An extraordinary Talent in Beyblading,

        And yet is really humble and calm.

        Your loving son hurt him in the eyes, 

        But now loves him so much,

      He has fangirls all over the world,

      For his awesome personality, Looks, Hardwork, Determination, Dedication and Of course his Promise keeping skills. Guess him!!

Mom : Wow! I know him. Shu Kurenai right?

Lia : You got it right!

Mom : Wow! Shu Kurenai?!! Do you mean that Super cute handsome kid? 

Lia : Looks like you know him too....

Mom: Yeah!

Lia : Really? Awesome! and guess what? we're doing a drama in the Annual Talents day and the story is Snow White.

Mom : I'm pretty sure Shu is Snow White and w-wait! Isn't he your old friend for whom you wept for days?

Lia : Yeah! it's the same Albino! And you're right! Shu is the princess...

*and they talk and talk and talk about Shu, Lui and the play...*

Mom : Lia! That was some great talk! but I'm really sorry I can't come to the drama...

Lia : No problem mom!

Mom : Ok dear! Sleep well.....Good Night!

Lia : Good Night Mommy!

*call ends*

"That was some good talk...I hope Lui would also be able to talk like this........ahh! I'm tired....I'll just go to slee- wait! I have to ask one thing to Shu. Maybe he must have slept? huh! who cares? let me just call him......

*Calls Shu and Shu wakes up from sleep and picks the call*

Shu : *yawns*  I was sleeping you know?

Lia : I don't care anyways, Do you remember that you have to give your measurements to me for the drama?

Shu : Oh yeah! wait! I don't believe you to take my measurements, so I just wrote it down just in case...

Lia : That's no fun...Ok, tell me...

Shu : um...ok...

Waist - ***

Hip - ***

Chest - ***

Shoulder - ***

(Insert any measurement you like)

What else?

Lia : Nothing else I guess! and um...I was thinking about something important...I know you don't wanna talk about this stuff but...........what are we going to do about the chest?

Shu : *facepalms*  How stupid of you! I'm not turning into a real girl ok? It's just a play!

Lia : Oh.......ok and what should your dress height be? Up to your knees? or Up to your thighs? Or further up?

Shu : Shut your pervy mind ok? 

Lia : Huh? ok then.....tell me the height!!

Shu : Knee is ok...

Lui : Come on.........at least the thighs?

Shu : I said knees!!

Lia : ok.........then, what design should I do for the neck?  wait ....look at this image

Lia : The same one with sleeveless and till the knees ok?

Shu : Ok but throw your pervy mind away......

Lia : Fine......kay thanks for your information. Bye Snow White!

Shu : Oh! Bye! Snow White's best friend...

*call ends*

"Shu is just so decent...I thought he would say thighs ok then, Let me sleep cause my beautiful pervy mind as Shu says needs rest" Lia said as she also went to sleep...........