The Start

This is it. Today was the day. The day everyone including Lui, Lia, Beyclub, Shu-wait! let's exclude Shu...... have all been waiting for. The drama. Every student arrived at school at 10:00 am to get ready for the play. They all were excited. Lui was still thinking about kissing Shu and he couldn't help but get happy. Shu was also happy because his mom was going to come but....there's one big problem. He knows he fell for Lui but he promised his mom that only when Mom and Dad get together, he would fall in love...

"Students, let's start with the costumes, So here you go!" She said as she gave every student their clothes. Shu got his and Lui got his. The first thing Shu did after he got the dress was he checked the height and, it was short. godam it! "Liaaaaaaaaaa!" he screamed chasing after her. Lui was laughing looking at them. It only went to Shu's thighs and he didn't want that but now...he has no other chance but to wear that and I'm pretty sure that's one of the last things Shu wants to wear........." Sorry, Shu but um...I did it by intention!!" Lia said. 
Shu thought She was gonna say by mistake.

" Students, no time to play around! go wear your costumes" the teacher said as Shu took his dress in his hands and pouted. " He's seriously so cute!" Lui thought in his mind. " Shu! want me to help with wearing the dress" Lia asked smirking as Shu ran into the room and locked the door. Lui also took his prince costume and went into the room. After a few minutes, the whole room was filled with characters from Snow White. Lui looked so handsome in the dress that every girl was staring at him but Lui didn't seem to care about them as he was waiting for his princess to come out but all he heard was some shouting.

"I am not coming out like this! Seriously this looks so bad and THIS DRESS IS SOOOOOOOO SHORT! I'm gonna kill you once I come out LIA!" Shu shouted from inside but this only grew the curiosity in others to see him. " Shu! come out now! we have also got makeup to do!" the teacher said and Shu had no choice but to obey her. Shu slowly opened the door revealing himself in a dress that only went to his thighs. Lui blushed hard as he looked at Shu. Every single girl in the whole room was staring at him and they were all like, " Awww! hot!" and "He's so cool" and "And that's why I love him" and so on. Lia was smirking as she looked at the wonderful thing she did. Shu literally looked like a real princess maybe even better. " Shu! you're so beautiful" Lia said as she looked at him and then at Lui who was blushing madly. anyways for the sake of makeup, he had some on.....Shu came out of the room looking like a real princess, actually even better. Lui stared at him for a few minutes and blushed. On the other hand, Shu was also secretly blushing but he remembered the promise......

"Students, let go! After 3 more programs, we have ours. Do well out there Kay? I believe in you all and don't forget to kiss-" She said earning a gasp from the two males. They were going to kiss for real and it was their first! "The next program is Snow White! Let's welcome them!" The announcer said as everyone Clapped. Shu and Lui walked into the stage HOLDING HANDS! I know that's shocking but they have to do so because you know, their role. They all went and stood there as they bowed together. " Let's begin!" Shinki said in the Mike as everyone Clapped once again.........