The Last Day Of Practice

Lui was the first one to come to school today and he was sitting there alone when Shu came in. Lui stared at Shu and so did Shu. "Good Morning," Shu said. "Morning" Lui replied. there was this stupid silence going on and Lui decide to break it as Shu walked towards him. " So.............um.....hehe! well about tomorrow well......so is anybody coming to see your awesome  performance?" Lui asked as Shu's frown began to turn into a smile. " Yes, they are! My mom is coming to watch it and I'm so excited. I want tomorrow to come faster." Shu said. " You're like Valt you know? Just so cheerful" Lui said as Shu gasped. " HUH! you're telling me I'm like Valt? well, we're Polar opposites".

Lui watched as Shu began to talk about Valt and his old days at the Beigoma Academy. Suddenly a few words slipped Lui's mouth. " You're cute". " Wh-what?" Shu said blushing. It took a few more minutes for Lui to sink in with the words he just said. "ahh! I m-mean It's not that umm" Lui said. "Then, I'm not cute?" Shu asked making the other gasp.  " I mean you a-are cu-cute!!" Lui shouted making the other smile. " I have something to ask you. You're in love with someone, aren't you?" Shu asked but Lui didn't reply. " I know it. From the very first day when I saw you crying, You had changed. I had just been thinking about the person you are in love with and I believe it is the truth right?" Shu asked making the other smile. " yes.........it's true............I'm..........in............love.........wit--" Lui was cut off by a silent sound that he heard. " Did I disturb a confession?" Lia asked smirking as Lui hid his face with his hands.

"Hey, Pervy Lia " Shu said making Lui laughing so hard. " Wha-what? you still didn't forget about yesterday?" Lia asked. " Well, how could he? you are kinda pervy" Lui teased. " Wait, how do you know? were you with Shu yesterday alone in the bedroom and doing stuff you know?" Lia asked making the two males turn red as a tomato. " See!! I said you are pervy! You're stupid to think I'd ever do that!!" Shu said facepalming as Lui nodded signaling agreement. Lia realized what she just meant and started laughing awkwardly. Even though they were all laughing, Shu had something on his mind: Who is the person Lui loves?

After a few minutes, their practice started as usual but the fact is that Lui and Shu had not even Kissed once yet. The teacher believed that they would definitely kiss on the Annual Talents Day. After the Practice got over, Shu Invited the others to his home. Lia, Lui. Gabe and Shinki arrived at Shu's house.  No one of them had seen Shu's house but they all have a clear picture of how it will look like: Neat and tidy with not even a little bit of dust in it. " Welcome!" Shu said welcoming them into his house and it was just as they had guessed. they all went and sat on the couch when they suddenly heard the doorbell ring. " I'm coming," Shu said walking towards the door. When he opened the door, All Shu could see was a few very familiar faces. It was the Beyclub. 

" SHUUUU!" Valt said hugging the Albino so hard. " Valt, Daigo, Rantaro, Wakiya!! I missed you guys so much". Shu couldn't help but let small tears slip his eyes. " Awww! don't cry! we're always here for you!" Honcho said. Valt peeped in to notice the other sitting in. His eyes quickly went towards a certain girl sitting over there. " LIAAA!" Valt said running towards her and hugging her too. "Valt! you didn't change at all," Lia said looking at Shu. " SHU! look at Valt. Did you look at the way he welcomed an old friend? You didn't hug me even once you know!" Lia said opening her arms signalling him to come and hug her. Shu came slowly but he didn't hug her but he gave her a small peck on the cheeks. " Is that ok? or even better?" Shu asked as Lia  blushed. At this time, Lui had a thought: does Shu love Lia?

Everyone walked in but Wakiya screamed when he noticed a certain person sitting in. " LUI SHIROSAGI??!!!" he screamed making the other catch their ears. "Wakiya, you're louder than Valt you know?" Shu said looking at Wakiya who was so shocked that his face turned pale. " Why the hell is Lui here!" Wakiya shouted as Lui stared at him with a black expression. " Care to Share?" Diago asked as Lia stood up. " Ahem! so here is what happened.......................and so we had practice.................... Shu is Snow White........................... Tomorrow is the drama......................... and so, that's why we can to Shu's house." Lia said. " So, Shu and Lui are gonna kiss tomorrow right?" Wakiya asked smirking as Shu and Lui started blushing. " Yeah! In a way!" Shu said as everyone nodded and SO EVERYONE ATE SHU's SPEGGATTI AND WENT TO THEIR HOME. Now, Shu was alone again but this time he was not sad cause he knew he had a lot of people caring for him. Shu wanted to talk to his mom but he knew she would probably be packing now so he stayed silent thinking about the same thing: Who does Lui love?

Perhaps, it was not only Shu who had questions running in his mind. Lia and Lui also had things running in their minds. Lia had this thought in her mind: This was my first kiss ever and I"m glad I got it from my crush. But there's something I need to know. Who does Shu love? Lui also had a thought in his mind: Today, Shu kissed Lia and I got a bit jealous. I have to find this out. 

                                            W  H  O      D  O  E  S     S  H  U     L  O  V  E ?    ?..........................