I Forgive You!

Shu finally decided to forgive Lui and that was final. He met Lui in the park and as it was Sunday, they had no school.

"Kurenai...um ..the answer you know," Lui said looking down. "Oh! Yeah! I um....." Shu stammered. "It's ok if you don't want to forgive-"

"I forgive you!" Shu said cutting off Lui. "Oh....um......" There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. "So, Kurenai-" Lui was again cut off by Shu as he said, "Shu. Call me Shu".

"Ok.....Shu, does that make us friends? And you can Call me Lui" Lui said. "Yep! We're friends now" but Shu was still thinking about That day where he saw Lui cry.

Shu lost his patience as he decided to ask Lui about it. "Lui, the other day, why were you um...... crying?" Shu asked with a concerned tone now that they were friends.

"Oh....that...I had....um.... some..... family issues...and....um ........I...left.....um...home" Lui said still shocked that Shu noticed he was crying from the long distance. "Your eyes are sharp," Lui thought.

On the other side, Shu was freaking out. He knew the feeling cause, he already lives without his parents, alone. "You must feel bad...." Shu said thinking about his parents.

"What about you Shu? What about your parents? I heard you live alone in an apartment. You must lonely aa well.." Lui asked Shu. "Oh.... I'll tell you............"

Flashback:

A 9-year-old Albino was crying alone in the park. His parents fought and so they said they both will be leaving the house leaving Shu Kurenai alone...

He was only 9 years but has to now do everything by himself. He wanted a better life like others. Like his best friend Valt. Valt's family is a family Shu always wished to have but doesn't.

Well, that doesn't mean he didn't get love from them. After Shu's were just gone, Valt's family did everything they could do to make Shu feel included.

Shu was grateful to them for everything. That was when Shu got into Beyblade. Lui was his role model and he worked a lot to get to battle him.

The night before their battle, Shu was so happy that he is going to be battle his idol. "I can do this. Lui is just so awesome. I want to become stronger like him...no stronger than him."Shu said but all his hope was broken when Lui hurt him.

Flashback over...

"Wha-what? At the tender age of 9? Isn't that a bit too much? And ar-are you say-saying I WAS your id-idol?" Lui asked freaking out.

"Y-yeah. I thought you'd be nice and a great blader but........." Shu stopped his sentence with tears already flowing from his eyes.

Just then, Lui remembered how he met Shu...

Flashback:

"Hey, Lui! Seems like you're gonna be facing a newbie in the finals. I still can't believe he beat Xander with one shot! That was so impressive. Better be careful!" Zac said to Lui about a certain albino.

"Huh! Whatever!" Lui said. Just then, Xander entered the room with another boy who had white hair and crimson Red Eyes burning with flame.

"Guys, meet Shu. My best buddy. He's strong Lui. Better be careful" Xander warned Lui as Shu stood behind Xander very eager to meet his idol.

"H-ha-hai! I'm Shu- Kurenai. Nice to meet you" Shu said quietly. "You are indeed a shooting star!!" Zac said as Lui left the place without saying a word.

At first, Shu was disappointed but then he believed Lui was just getting ready to battle and not ignoring him.

Flashback over...

"Ohh........" Lui said with a guilty feeling as he left the place with a real smile......

A true smile...