A Sorry?

Today was the birthday of the most famous handsome blader, Shu Kurenai. Shu walked to his classroom to only see that he had a lot of letters and flowers over his desk with a lot of birthday wishes.

This was not new to Shu. He took every letter and flower with great care and kept it inside his bag. Whoever kept those flowers, cards and letters were happy because Shu cared for those things.

"Wow! I can't believe many of them remembered my birthday and wha-" Shu screamed the last part. Good no one was in the classroom at that minute.

There was a letter that had a specific name.

A name he never expected in those letters.

It said: from Lui Shirosagi.

Shu had wide eyes as he took the letter Lui left for him. But Shu didn't know that Lui was watching all that.

Without knowing that Lui's watching him, Shu just said, " huh! Thanks Shirosagi. I never expected you to be so nice. This means a lot to me. Thanks.". Lui felt his heart racing.

He loved this feeling and it's something he only got now for the first time. "What is this feeling?" Lui thought to himself walking away from the classroom.

Shu opened the letter and started reading it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Kurenai,

First of all, Happy Birthday.

I know right. You would have never. expected me to send you wishes but I did send them. I also want to say you something. Please come to the rooftop during the lunch break. Well, it's something important so you better come in time and I know you will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu also found a few flowers. Shu mind thanked Lui but he was pretty sad his friends didn't wish him.

"Well, I am not that important after all. I'm just a friend." Shu thought as he sat on his desk.

He didn't know that his friends were doing something secretly for him he'd never forget his whole life. After a few minutes, everyone sat on their places. "Ok class! Turn to page 122" the teacher said as Shu followed everything.

During the lunch break, Shu went to meet Lui cause it was mentioned in the letter. Shu was still shocked to know that Lui would even wish him on his birthday.

As soon as Shu reached the rooftop, he saw Lui sitting there all alone looking sad. "So....um..... thanks for the wishes.." Shu said.

"Oh! Hehe! You're here? That was correct on time and no problem I just wished you a happy birthday!" Lui said smiling awkwardly. "Well..... what did you......... wanna say?" Shu asked.

"Well, it's just a word and I've wanted to say it from that day............." Lui said dragging the last few words. "What da- oh..... that day.........I get it."

Shu said expecting Lui to say ' you're so weak! Kurenai' but instead Lui said, "S-so-sorr-sorry for hurting you that day". This was the first-ever time Shu had ever seen Lui stammer.

And that word struck Shu. Did Lui just say sorry? That's shocking. Shu made an "ooo" sound as a response.

"Sorry, are you gonna forgive me? I thought it would be best if I ask you on your birthday...." Lui said. "Well, I'll think and.....um...tell...by tomorrow," Shu said holding back tears.

Shu could do nothing but remember the reason he started blading. Well, Valt was also a reason but the main reason was.........

Lui.

But, Lui was just over the top.......

He shouldn't have hurt Shu.....

And so now, Shu hates Lui.....

Suddenly a memory flashed into Shu's mind.....

Flashback:

A kid in his early 9 years was watching T.V. He was not watching some cartoons like what the kids at his age do. He was watching Beyblade.

He was watching a boy about his age getting a second-row national championship in a row. "Lui Shirosagi huh?" Shu said with stary eyes.

"I'm gonna be just like him, no better than him," Shu said burning with a strong desire to Beyblade.

(The next memory passed into Shu's mind)

" The champion has been crowned. It's the Lui Shirosagi. Fourth-time champion. Shu Kurenai is nothing compared to him." Hanami said.

Shu was there holding his eyes with blood dripping. Lui just stood there giving a smirking smile.

"Huh! You are worth nothing. What a waste. I thought you will be more of a challenge. You are just yet another weak blade-" Shu cut Lui off by saying, "why-why???? Just why did you do this?".

"I thought of you as a role model for me since you win the championship but...why?!! I hate you now!! You are never my role model anymore. Listen. I will put an end to your winning streak. Just keep that in your mind." Shu yelled.

Lui was too choked to even talk. No one expected the Spryzen Blader to even shout. When Shu got out of the stadium, he heard a lot of people murmuring about him.

"Huh! I will beat you, Lui. One day!" Shu thought as he straight went to practice even more...

Flashback over...

Shu thought about all this as he walked home from school. He should answer Lui. When he opened the apartment door, the lights suddenly went off.

"Boooooooooooooo! Shu is back........." He heard a noise. He turned to the door to see...........

When We are Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें