The Bus Ride

Everyone was excited about the trip but Shu was the most excited which is so unlike him. Ever since Shu arrived at school in the morning, he was waiting for Lia to come cause he wanted to talk to her about some IMPORTANT stuff. 

Shu was sitting on his desk which made him the only person to sit on the chair as others were just so busy talking about the trip and some girls were busy thinking why Shu was so hot and cute at the same but Shu just ignored those comments.  After a few minutes of waiting, he saw a certain purple-eyed girl walk into the room.

She was also smiling. Shu ran up to her and said, " I've been waiting for you for a long time now and guess what? I found out something great, peanut". Lia's eyes widened in shock as she heard that name. " Yes, Cottontop" She replied of course with tears. Shu also had tears and everyone in the class stared at them but they both didn't care as they laughed and talked with tears of joy. 

Just then, Lui entered the room. When he entered, the first thing he notices was Shu talking with Lia. They were talking so happily that Lui became kinda jealous. But he just pretended as if nothing happened as he walked closer to them slowly ears-dropping their conversation. He understood nothing but was certain that they knew each other before. 

" I know right! Lui would so shocked when I tell him and-  aahhhh! Lui!! don't tell me you were listening to the whole conversation " Lia screamed. Just one mention of the name Lui, and Shu had already flinched. " No...I didn't listen to everything but what would I be shocked when I hear?" Lui asked. " Ummm........you......know.......well....um....er.........I.....um........aaaaaaa! Ok! I'm telling it but don't freak out and don't tell it to ANYONE." Lia said looking at Shu. 

Shu gave her an I-accept-it-for-you-to-tell-Lui-but-in-one-condition-he-can't-tell-it-to-anyone look. Lia gave a nod as she started. She said to Lui everything about She and Shu being friends and their promise and then why and how she left. Lui could do nothing but grow his jealousy by every word she said. He just hoped they won't become lovers cause he had his reasons.

Lui just decided to ask them. " So are you guys JUST FRIENDS or something more than just friends?" he asked causing Lia to blush. "Baka! Baka!" Lia screamed as Shu stared at Lui. " Why are you asking that?" Shu asked in his monotone. " Oh......just wanted to make sure you guys don't........um.......fall...in...L-LO-LOV-LOVE!!" Lui whispered. Lia smirked. " Oh and why does that matter to you? is it because you love Sh-" Lui closed Lia's mouth with his hands dragging her out. Shu was standing there alone........................thinking.

Lui dragged Lia to the backside of the school and started to speak. " Are you stupid?? He could've known you, idiot!! Just why would you say that??" Lui said already being a blushing mess. " So, you do love him! and what you asked also wasn't fair. you know I'm not in love.!!!" Lia said. " Ummm.....er......and that's how you embarrass yourself.." Lui said mentally slapping himself. " Lol! and so you love him a lot and I'm going to help you with it," Lia said with a thumbs up.

"Guys, what are you doing," Shu asked from behind and Both of them were scared as hell. " Shu! Don't scare us like that" Lia said pouting as Shu gave an apologizing look. " We were just talking about..........stuff," Lui said turning the other side. After the stupid conversation,  they all returned to class and they noticed that Gabe and Shinki were already there.

"OK CLASS! get ready! we're leaving in 10 minutes the teacher said. Everyone took their belongings and got ready. They reached their school bus and sat on their seats. They were going to America by plane and they have to arrive at the airport through their school bus. " I'm sitting with Shinki!" Gabe said. " And I'm sitting alone cause I don't wanna sit with you, stupid boys!" Lia said taking the whole seat to hear. This left Shu and Lui to sit together. Shu sat on the window seat and Lui sat next to him. The bus started and everyone started talking as soon as they left the school campus.

Shu was just staring at the window while Lui was staring at Shu but Shu didn't notice that Lui was staring at him. Shu was slowly starting to fall asleep and so was Lui. Lia was just sitting opposite to both of them with her phone (She was pointing it at Shu and Lui cause you know....) ready to take a photo whenever she'll need one. First Shu fell asleep slowly leaning towards Lui and Lui did the same while sleeping. " This is going to get me some great photos!!!" Lia thought waiting for that awesome cute moment to come and it did. 

Shu and Lui were leaning towards each other with Shu's head on Lui's shoulder and Lui's head on top of Shu's head. Click! Click! Click!. Lia just kept clicking photos until she got tired. Gabe and Shinki were just laughing so hand. After 2 hours of travelling, they only had 15 more minutes to reach. Lui slowly woke up to find Shu leaning over his shoulder. " Awwwwww! !!!! how can he be so cute!! no wonder I fell for 'em" Lui mind-said. Then, Shu woke up. The next second he knew he was leaning against Lui,  He also started blushing but secretly. He very well knew he had feelings for Lui but He knew he can't fall in love because of that promise he made to his mom when he was younger.......