The Truth

"So...................here's the thing................Lui.........Lia is your sister...". "W-what? But how? I never knew about it!!" Lui shouted and so Lia came into the conversation." Lui, mom knew that dad was cheating with another woman.....and so, since you were the younger one....she thought it will be the best to separate us ....and......" (So on...she explained him everything). Lui ran to his mom, and gave her a hug but this time with no hesitation. Lui loved her no matter what. After Lui broke from the hug, Lia began to speak. "Hello? Do you even care I'm here? I'm also your family Lui and you never hugged me.....huh!! Shu even gave me a peck on the cheek..." Lia pouted. "Huh! Ok fine....here you go," Lui said hugging Lia too.

Lui's mom turned to Shu as she smirked a little. "So you are Shu! You are that beautiful cute boy Lia has a crush on and Lui lo-" she was cut off when Lui closed her mouth with his hands blushing a lot. "I'll say that myself!!" Lui said. On the other hand, Lia was blushing madly too. "Aww! I never knew that..." Shu said as he looked at Lia who was blushing hard. "I-it's not w-what you think S-shu!!" She shouted as Shu just kept staring. "Fine... I admit it... I have had a huge crush on you since Kindergarten but it's nothing serious...you can carry on with your love life" Lia said smirked as now, Shu was the one who was blushing. Mrs Shirosagi just stood there looking at how big her kids have grown and how beautiful Shu was! Lol! She was seeing that too!

They all walked out of the room with huge smiles on their faces. Valt was the first to speak because we all know he always does. "Shu! Lia! Lui! Where were you guys! I missed you all!" Valt said already shedding tears. Seriously, no one knows where he gets those tears from. "Valt! We were not gone for years or something! Just a few minutes!" Shu said as he chuckled. Everyone INCLUDING LUI was laughing wholeheartedly. They all had super fun that day but the ones who had the most fun were Valt (I mean Of course), Shu, Lui and Lia.

After having fun, Shu and Lui went to their respective homes with their families. Shu walked home holding his parent's hands just the way he used to do when he was younger. They walked home talking about their super fun day. Everything was going normal until the apartment door opened. When Shu opened the door, Mr and Mrs Kurenai were shocked. It was so so so neat and clean. "Wow! Even I don't keep my room this clean.." Mr Kurenai said as Shu smiled. "This is the most beautiful perfect room I have ever seen," Mrs Kurenai said as Shu sweat dropped. "Ok Shu! so, we'll be here for 2 weeks! and I am excited!" Mr Kurenai said as he remembered it. Yeah! the nationals were actually gonna come! 

Shu and his parents were talking and talking. That was when it hit his mom. "Hey Shu! I know this is out of the blue but tell me about the love you were talking about previously!" she asked as Shu chocked his own precious oxygen he was breathing. "W-what?" He stammered as his dad smirked and said, " Yeah Shu! no hiding from mommy and daddy right? If you answer.....I'll tell you how I fell in love!". Shu really really wanted to hear about his parents love life So he did say. "So......ahem! and for god's sake it's Lui........." He said with a hint of pink blush over his cheeks. "W-wait! you mean the one who scarred your eye?!" Mr Kurenai asked as Shu nodded nervously. "Y-Yeah dad.......but don't worry.....he has changed since then..." Shu said as his parents chuckled. Mr and Mrs Kurenai were discussing something important when Mr Kurenai felt something fall on his lap. They saw sleeping Shu. 

"No matter how much he had grown, he still looks so cute when he sleeps right?" Mrs Kurenai asked as Mr Kurenai nodded. They both kissed each other and adored their little baby.