Chap one

Her black curls descended down her back.
Her back was against the tree trunk , a book in her lap . Though her unusually bright blue eyes were looking elsewhere.
Elegant white fingers held the book with the utmost of care.
Blood red lips barely moving as she seemed to mutter to herself.
Her nerving eyes looked to each passerby , who quickened their pace away from her.
People where scared off her , but unlike him they weren't scared of her like him for his 'demon powers' . They were afraid of her mind . When someone targeted her or in anyway had bad intentions towards her . Something bad happened to them it might be a day or two , a week , months.
But the deed would be done that person who people had long forgotten tormented her would get bit when he or she least expected it.
People started putting the pieces together , when the same thing would happen over and over again.
Someone in anyway had done something to her that was unpleasant or soar would have something bad happen to him.
Some said it was Karma , but before she came Karma wasn't as active.
People started suspecting her .
But like him she left no evidence , so there was nothing that could lead to her.
He watched her from afar on the school grounds , he watched her from his room in the orphanage she lived next to the orphanage .
Fortunately her windows room was across from his.
When the blinds were not there he could see her doing.
She almost always had her book not a regular book but her copybook.
She always had a Quell in one hand and was always writting . She's had three copybooks she was on her fourth.
He wondered what was written into the blank pages.
What secrets the books held.
Would it be bursting of her mind or did she not put anything important in it.
But one thing was clear her copybooks never got out the house they stayed there.
If she had no Regular book she had her book.

He had his back to a tree as well , but it was the furthest tree from her  .
He saw her cousin stump her way to Rarba.

Her cousin put her hands on her hips and tried a glare on Rarba.

" Well sweet cousin what a lovely surprise i am so very pleased to see thy ". She said in her soft melodic voice.

" You need to stop being a creep next thing you know you'll start being a freak like Tom ".

He was greatly offended.

" That's not very nice of you". Rarba said .

He was glad she atleast in a way defended him.

" Your not nice , You get people in prison! ". Her cousin cried out.

He never heard of that story, must be a family story.  Kept hush hush

" I would do no such thing". She said in horror.

" Oh don't act innocent with me even if mum and auntie won't believe me i know your a creep ".

Rarba closed her book ever so gently.

" That also wasn't nice of you ". She said just as softly.

" Ugh ". Her cousin kicked at the grass , and sprays of mud and grass landed on Rarba.
Her cousin laughed , people near by chuckled too.

Rarba calmy brushed away grass from her book and herself and stood up .
Her school uniform had a bit of mud on it.
She brushed away the mud that she could brush away.
Fixed her hair and brushed away the dirt on her skirt that she sat down on.

It was clear now that Rarba was up which one of them was the real beauty.
Her cousin had dirty short blonde hair with brown eyes while Rarba had long black curls and the brightest blue eyes you'd ever see , the kind of shade and colour you didn't even know existed.
While Rarba had a flattering figure , Her cousin was slightly overweight.
The clothes that fit Rarba just right was all sloppy on her cousin.
While Rarba was tall , her cousin reached her chin.
Rarba had white knee socks with black shoes , Her cousin had trainers with black pants because once her cousin tried a skirt to school it did not end well. It had ripped on the side because the school provided only one size and you'd have to do with the size you were given according to your age.