Chap seventeen

Tom loved Hogwarts.
The only thing that he ever really loved , even Rarba didn't come close to Hogwarts.
The Malfoy and Black boys were now in his constant present , do to showing powerful magic when a guy from Gryffindor raised his hand and punched Rarba on her nose when she and his girlfriend were having a spat of words.
He saw Rarba wince and touch her nose which was bleeding , and without taking a moment to consider it he lashed out on the guy who lay on the ground withering in pain .
His girlfriend screamed out loud and when starting to leave the scene , Rarba took her wand out and stupefied the girl when the girl was down a quick oblivious spell was done on her to forget the magic she saw .
When done with her spell , Rarba checked with the toe of her foot if the girl was fine .
" I'll leave him to you then and Thank you Thomas ". were her parting words with one last disgusted look at the fallen girl.

He thought the hallway was empty but turned out Malfoy and Black saw the whole thing .
Both were silent but ever since they have been following him were ever he went .

The same Gryffindor boy who punched Rarba the next week during breakfast stood up and smashed his head on the table , making his nose bleed.
His girlfriend was seen hitting the Weasley boy the next day getting her in trouble.
Both considered crazy and not safe enough for Hogwarts students.
The girl kicked Weasley on his limped leg making him crash to the ground falling on his already bad leg , twisting it at an unnatural angle.
Though the nurse had fixed him up , his limped leg now can't be walked on .
Since Hogwarts is a physical place with its classes the boy had been sent to St.Mungos if there he is not recovered he will not be returning to Hogwarts.

While the girl and her boyfriend were checked into St.Mungos for psychological flaws in their brains.

Rarba upon hearing the news of Weasley , the boy and his girlfriend had a cheery smile on her face throughout the day.
Her hair was put into a braid which looked oddly strange.
Though good strange .
The braid was put to one side while she wore her robes with her black shoes with their little heel behind.
Her black pearl necklace was replaced with a silver necklace that had an emerald which rested on her robes.
Front and center.

She did not really associate herself with much .
While Tom had everyone with a great enough background as his friend .
Rarba still greeted him , was still one of the first students to be seated in the hall until one day.

Tom sat now front and center in the Slytherin table.
All the pureblooded elites around him , some attracted to him some admired him others feared him but in the end all worshiped him.
A girl with the Last name of Rosier with blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to him .
Her eyes were a very much simple blue next to Rarba's sharp , bright or dark blue eyes .
" What's wrong " she almost purred.
He was distracted not with her closeness which was becoming discomfortable but with Rarba's absence .
When he walked in she usually was in the far back , either him greeting her or her greeting him .
But this morning as was his habit he looked to the back and saw Rarba was not sitting their with all her glory and pride .
He waited thinking that perhaps she had over slept.
Which knowing her should not have happened.

" Nothing ". He told her .

" Is it about that mud blood ". she asked off him.
A burning sensation burned in his stomach .
He looked at her so sharply that she was caught off guard.
" You will not call her that not in my presence nor in your conscious ". He told her dangerously .
Everybody seating around them heard the unspoken "Or Else ".

" I saw her this morning ". Orion said .

Toms ears perked up at this right away though he did not show it .
"Where". he asked .

" Heading to principal Dippets office ".

Tom did not reply for in that moment Rarba walked in .
Head held high , which Tom noticed only in the common room stays in the common room ". she told each one standing in shock or frightening awe.
The words " Or Else" also hung in her threat.
With quick strides head held high she went out the common room leaving everyone to dwell of her power.
Tom included.